Search For An Artist For Awesome Webtoon Collab

Hi there,

I’ll make this as short as I can.

I just opened this account for this purpose amongst others. Here’s the gist.

I’m a writer of multiple genres and my stories are always worth the take. I’ve self-published a few, but recently due to a slight obsession for some Webtoons, Manwhas and Mangas, I find myself in a new state of mind. I’ve got a brilliant idea.

It is as you guessed. I’d like to start a webtoon. First, I’d like to state that the webtoon will be adapted from one of my story drafts, which has of course been completed. So, there’ll be no qualms regarding the webtoon schedule or upcoming chapters.

Secondly, I’ll be rendering as much aid as I can to the webtoon artist (being an artist myself and the author of the book).

Third, I’ve got great ideas regarding promotion and fun activities amongst reader of the webtoon. Which will attract more readers and eventually lead to merch and lots more.

Lastly, I’ll only be working with an artist who’s got spare time on their hands, as the webtoon would be update weekly. If you’re currently busy or occupied please do not apply. With the success of the webtoon, more artists will be provided to help to avoid increased workload.

If you’re interested, please state your interest in the comments and I’ll reach out to you. You can also send me a message (just in case I do not receive your notification). All questions regarding the webtoon should be directed via PM/DM only.

Thanks.

What’s the payment?

Hey there,

Your thread looks like it’s better suited to #artists-showroom:cover-graphic-requests, so I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you.

Cheers,
Mari :coolpineapple:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.