Seriously, would you even consider watching a video like that?

Okay, I made a video that is pretty long and it is just me typing…59 minutes and 55 seconds that is.

I was going to place it on YouTube for a first video, but I am unsure at the moment.

What do you think?

NOTE: I can always make an Write With Me video ASMR or something along those lines.

Lend me your thoughts!

5 Likes

I am going to post the video. Meh, I can’t be too scared of what people think or say.

I am starting a thing where I post Write With Me ASMR vids instead of talking. Too nervous for that shit!

Rather just post vids of me typing.

2 Likes

You mean like these?

If so, a lot of writers post those. No reason you shouldn’t. Go ahead! Got a linkie? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

3 Likes

I mean yeah just like that.

But all of my videos will be like that.

I will not show my face or talk in them. Just me writing for as much as I can for as long I as can.

So, that is still fine, right?

3 Likes

People like long videos that at in the background as much as they want all the information in 5 seconds. I keep all sorts of things on once the kids go to bed.

4 Likes

Ah, I see.

It is already being uploaded to YouTube as I am typing to you.

Still waiting! LOL!

2 Likes

Wow! This is still loading!

Why is it so slow?! Oh well, it is reaching the end but still got some ways to go.

Nothing to do but wait! LOL!

1 Like

I know, downloading is so fast but uploading is so slow! Takes me forever to upload my wip to the cloud, and it’s less than a GB. Downloading a GB only takes a minute. Weird. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

Yeah, now it is just processing slowly.
Good grief! LOL!

1 Like

They would find it more interesting than me putting a clay mask under my armpits and washing it off.

1 Like

Wait, what?

Did you really do something like that?

LOL!

1 Like

I did, but I didn’t film it rofl.

1 Like

Oh wow!

LOL!

1 Like

They’re so soft after :slight_smile:

1 Like

Umm…LOL!

1 Like

I suspect I’m going to hate myself for asking this, but why would anyone want soft armpits…? (⊙.⊙(-̶●̃ₒ●̶̃)⊙.⊙)

2 Likes

Because they had a rash and no cream helped them, so I researched it.

2 Likes

No wonder it wouldn’t take the video.

It was because of the type of video file that it was.

Damn it, time to try it again!

NOTE: I’ll do better tomorrow, because I need the AC on.

1 Like

I didn’t know how to respond to that. LOL!

Well, there is my answer, I suppose. :laughing:

2 Likes

I am going to make another video real later like days or weeks from now.