Share Your Short Story Here!

Every week, you have the opportunity to add your book(s) to our magical library shelves for others to discover.

You must pick only one thread for any given story to go in. If you have multiple stories that fit under one genre, you are only allowed to make one post to keep it fair.

Here’s a form you are welcome to use:

Title:
Book Cover:
Subgenres:
Blurb:
Target Audience:
Mature: (yes/no)
Trigger Warnings:
Link:
3 Likes

Title: Blindsided
Book Cover:

Subgenres: Vampire / Teen Fiction / Fantasy
Blurb: Tara’s world has just been flipped over; learning that her parent’s aren’t who she thought they were and that her whole life is built on a lie.
As she tries to figure things out, a stranger comes calling who might have answers and a solution - but also brings up just as many questions.
Can she trust him?
Does she dare?

Only one way to find out.
Target Audience: 13+
Mature: No
Trigger Warnings: Familial Deception
Link: Wattpad - Blindsided

Title: Shift Happens
Book Cover:

Subgenres: Fiction / Werewolf / Fantasy
Blurb: It’s the night of the full moon, and for one who’s been bitten by a Werewolf, it can mean either life or death.
In this case, a woman had gotten bitten on purpose, so she could have a chance at a life.

Go through the experience of shifting into something new with her as she takes on the price for what she wants. Will she live through it? Or will the magic she so desperately wants tear her apart?
Mature: Not Really
Trigger Warnings: Mentions of Life Problems
Link: Wattpad - Shift Happens

Title: A Night in the Forest
Book Cover:

Subgenres: Mystery / Fantasy / Paranormal
Blurb: An opportunity for a new beginning goes awry.

A new housekeeper was sought after, she needed a place to go and didn’t ask questions. Looks can be deceiving, as she soon finds out, as not everything is what it appears.
Danger lurks, she ignored - Was a lesson learned?
Target Audience: Any
Trigger Warnings: n/a
Link: Wattpad - A Night in the Forest

Title: Well Spring
Book Cover:

Subgenres: Mystery / Fantasy / Psychological
Blurb: “Wh…who are you?”
Arched brows rise as my barely-there voice scratches through my throat.
“Is that really what you’re wanting to know?”
It takes a few moments, but my head eventually shakes, my real question slowly slipping out under my breath.
“What’s happened to me?”
His smile reveals sharp teeth. Arms that had been folded behind him come forward to clasp in front of him as he nods. The nails tipping his fingers are long and sharp looking.
“The end of your life is just now beginning.”
Trigger Warnings: n/a
Link: Royal Road - Well Spring

First and Final

A Wattpad-Featured Anthology

F&F

completed. not mature. rated for those aged thirteen and older. no trigger warnings. click the cover to read

subgenres (varies from story to story): mystery/thriller, romance, teen fiction, general fiction, descriptive text

First and Final is a collection of short stories and descriptive pieces. From tragic romances to suspenseful stories, First and Final offers a wide range of works that were written in different genres. Some of the pieces included are:

The Green Enclave - When a man travels to a village, he comes across the mysterious residence of the secretive Delfwood family. What secrets will he uncover?

A Story To Remember - They say even the closest friends will experience fights. Will Vera’s friendships pass the test?

The Carnival - A mother takes her son to the carnival. What could possibly go wrong?

Featured by the official Wattpad Short Story profile – 16th August 2020
Featured by the Wattpad Ambassadors’ Coffee Community profile – 22nd August 2021

Time Flies

time-flies

completed. not mature. rated for those aged ten and older. no trigger warnings. click the cover to read

subgenres: general fiction

The story of a man who returned home after thirty years, only to receive an unexpected surprise from his childhood.
the cover was created by @/TheTigerWriter

I’m Sorry

A Wattpad-Featured Short Story

sorry

completed. not mature. rated for those aged ten and older. trigger warning: includes a car crash scene. click the cover to read

subgenres: general fiction, tragedy

All that Kyle wanted from his father was for him to appreciate his talent and passion for soccer. Was that too much to ask?

Featured by the official Wattpad Short Story profile – 1st July, 2021

the cover was created by @/rayraybites

Missing

missing

completed. not mature. rated for those aged thirteen and older. no trigger warnings. click the cover to read.

subgenres: mystery/thriller

An innocent trip to the magic show ended unexpectedly for Mary. Was it all just a disappearing act?
the cover was created by @/korralistic

Word Paintings

a small set of descriptive pieces

wordpaintings

completed. not mature. rated for those aged thirteen and older. no trigger warnings. click the cover to read.

subgenres: descriptive text, general fiction

Word Paintings is a small set of descriptive texts. Each part of this collection aims to paint a vivid image in the reader’s imagination using only words and without any visual aids. Where do you want to be?

A train station during rush hour or in the middle of the night?

A bright forest teeming with life?

A crowded city during the rain?

Take your pick and immerse yourself in a different scene.

the cover was created by @/kimunkur

1 Like