Show me your art!

Wow.

4 Likes

animals

Yeah, all I’m doing is editing illuminated manuscripts. Tedious work.

12 Likes

i’m probably gonna share it. when it’s done

2 Likes

you should’ve made the eyes on his stomach where his nips would be lol. Great drawing!

3 Likes

Phew, so much pretty art <3

Commission for the super talented Monica! Unsure if she wants a tag or not~

The rest of my commissions are hushush, but does this count as art? :thinking: Tons of painting went into it so… maybe? Also my own render!

11 Likes

Remind me not to get bored halfway through because I am very good at that. Breaks are a thing you can take, mE.

Stan my MC thanks.

13 Likes

Nice gradient

3 Likes

full piece on instagram

there’s close up on the slides

8 Likes

Shading is inevitably where all my weaknesses come to life so have this lineart before I mess it up okay thanks.

11 Likes

So, I found something I like doing:

2 layers of marble tiles pattern from Gimp’s Bucket Fill: both scaled larger, upper tile set to lighten only.
3rd layer is Gradient Tool, on Golden, shape is bi-linear, and the 2 color points are lightened. Layer is set to Overlay.

6 Likes

Beautiful anatomy :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Illustration237

Well

W/e

12 Likes

of you use flats, try using some gradients cuz it’ll look better than airbrushing stuff

2 Likes

90% of this is watercolour, actually. The only airbrushed things are the volumetrics, which I used as a basic indicator earlier and never redid, and then the lighting, also as a basic indicator that I never redid.

Though in future yeah I will redo the volumetrics so it doesn’t look as muddy. I’m just too tired for today, lul.

3 Likes

I’m bound to return to this eventually but,

For now I’ll consider it done.

11 Likes

Thoughts?

8 Likes

Spock?

2 Likes

:joy:

No. You’re the second person to mention that.

It’s my character, Javier. He’s a vampire, and yeah, he resembles Spock.

1 Like

At least he resembles the Evil Spock.

2 Likes

Is it the hair and ears? :joy:

1 Like