Show me your art!

I guess the thumb in the middle one bends a bit differently from how mine does and the last joint is a bit long.
These hands are really good! As someone who tries to draw hands I know how impressive that is :joy:

4 Likes

Hands and feet are my nemesis. As is the rest of anatomy :joy:

2 Likes

I just go with whatever I draw… which tends to look, to say the least, less than wonderful.

1 Like
Summary

I drew one of my sister’s ocs- lucyyy!!! I think I was the one who came up with the name lucy short for lucifer, but it’s been so long. He’s going to be a character in an rpgmaker game we’re going to make.

and I drew some other stuff lately.

7 Likes

Thanks!

The middle one gave me so much trouble :joy:

2 Likes
Manipulated stock photos again.

This was for a request to have a city overrun with greenery and inside a crater and having gray sky. I had to make this darn crater from scratch so I put valleys and canyons together. I’ve never made a city inside a crater before. I’ve never even made a city overrun with a forest either. But here we are.

City in Crater thing

28 layers (personal record)
10 different photos
about 3 hours
Website used: PicMonkey

Yeah, I do these on request now :wink:

11 Likes

Here’s another old art piece of mine

Summary

gWQxyEZ

13 Likes
Random hand I drew yesterday

9 Likes

Tis something I finished today! I’m really proud of it!

Tis a summary

14 Likes

Whoa :open_mouth: That’s epic.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s a drawing of some of my characters. They need a bit more designing, but I’m hoping to start a comic with them

2 Likes

Any artist doing Inktober this year?

2 Likes

@XIsabellaAkariX01 is! She created a thread…somewhere lol

I might do it but I’m kinda busy with school so we’ll see how it goes

2 Likes

Ahh, school. It’s as if teachers assume we don’t have a life outside of school. I’m already two days behind in Inktober and haven’t even started Prepping for Preptober yet. ahh

But still Inktober has been pretty fun!

2 Likes

I guess I’m just gonna draw random stuff lmao, maybe I should just follow @XIsabellaAkariX01 prompts:)

2 Likes

I always mean to do it but it’s like the worst time for me because exams and final assignments are due :’)

4 Likes

Because that’s definitely the real issue here :wink:

As for me, this is the cover of a nanowrimo project I did in 2014:

9 Likes

Ugh it is ugly

Random hairstyles I drew :sob:

9 Likes

Apparently it won’t let me post photos :frowning:

3 Likes

I drew this lil dude for a mock-up esque thing and now I have problems because I’m attached-

Here’s Choux the raven~

14 Likes