Show me your art!

THIS IS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL

8 Likes

Awww, thanks!!

5 Likes

Haha, thank you! I really enjoy the simple shading you do though, because I’m a perfectionist, I have to make my shading as realistic as I possibly can. I can hardly make a simple shadow with having to blur it cause it looks weird to my eyes

4 Likes

Did I ever post “anime Max” here? Well, now I did

It’s lame, I know lol. It needs a lot of work,
but here is the starting point.

8 Likes

Itsrecognizable. The amount of adults who can’t even Polluk well is scary.

6 Likes

Ha, yeah. Max is my mechanic character who acts really tough but he usually ends up regretting it :joy: I dunno, this one was kind of a fluke. I can draw better on paper than digitally.

6 Likes

I’d encourage you to try making something that looks weird!

For me more than half the art I do ends up with a bleh from me and I forget about it pretty quickly (…after posting it on instagram, unless it’s truly spectacularly bad XD ) but it’s more about the doing than the end result.
I started really drawing a lot when I was doing a ton of really quick pencil sketches, often just faces or eyes, in sketchbooks, and I still kind of think about my art like that

6 Likes

Oh, that’s cool! I always wanted to draw something without line art but kinda fail so I just stay within my boundaries, but I will listen to your advice!

4 Likes

I feel like my “art” is a little different than what I’ve seen in this thread so far. I paint mini’s

18 Likes
I was drawing, then I got reminded of the butterfly tattoo at the end of that probably nonexistant book I might have dreamed about once, then I drew those characters some and it was kind of cathartic to make this thing I'd longed to see for so long have some real physical form

11 Likes

B o y

This is old I just redid the lineart shading and thought he looked pretty.

19 Likes

Anyway for stuff I never posted,

A

Hi Isaac glad to see you’re everywhere again.

20 Likes

S E Y N

Isaac leave him alone.

Hi Assar (?) glad you could make it.

HidayatMar3Icon

When Hida forgets to cut his damn hair.

Oh and throwback to when I was storyboarding Ascendent in December 2019 with drawings and images and got a little carried away.

Okay I’m done I think.

18 Likes

I am considering making this a DTYS

16 Likes

i love the color mix & the idea.

4 Likes

Here you go! If anyone wants to participate, tell me!

11 Likes

I think I will do it.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Shoei on his way to steal Hida’s protag spot:

14 Likes

Me: Y’know I should really write.

Also me:

Can’t

Stop

Won’t

Stop