Show me your art!

I drew this off the top of my head, as a means to mentally calm myself down. Although, drawing isn’t my strong point. This pretty much my best, I guess.

Drawing

5 Likes

Thanks!

Just imagine going down some street, then one of the lamps just starts shuffling towards you
That’s some scary stuff!

You have definitely improved :slight_smile:

Love the pencil drawings btw.

2 Likes

I really like the way you did the wings/feathers, it’s really pretty ~

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Good work too. Good details on the lamp.

And twerking :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: Good work too. Good details on the lamp.

@Veronica8 Great details well. Better than anything I could do lol. And it’s in pen too?

4 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Np :slight_smile: Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks!

Now that’s nightmare territory there :rofl:

2 Likes

Np xD

Yes :joy: if I could animate, the world wouldn’t be a safe place :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I make webcomics as well as prose, so I really enjoy drawing my characters XD

11 Likes

I’d be looking for a sword.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes. I sketched in pencil then overlayed in pen and did the rest. Cheers. :grin:

it’s been a fat minute since I’ve drawn anything, but the Spongebob musical was too perfect not to draw something for. Still struggling with my new computer’s screen colors so the colors of everything I draw feel off but i will learnnnn sksksks

15 Likes

Them some freaky legs. Lol

3 Likes

They’re COOL tho!!

He does a full tap-dancing number and chorus line with these bad boys and it’s insane

5 Likes

Omfg I love that musical so much

2 Likes

ooh, those look cool! are the two pairs of shoes stuck to each other? i think the other legs probably have knee joins and maybe ankle joints for mobility’s sake but how does it attach in the back? is it like part of the pants? i feel like that would be kinda difficult though because it may be heavy enough to may the pants sag unless they were really tight. attacking it mainly to a belt would help with that though

3 Likes

It’s so GOOD uwwwaaa

1 Like

Yeah, the shoes are stuck together at the ankles, and they made all the joints located in the right places to look convincing. I don’t know the exact construction, but he has to wear a strong bracer belt around his waist to keep them on and the legs are pretty much as heavy as actual legs for realistic movement.
But look how they WORK ahh 2018 72nd Annual Tony Awards Sponge Gavin Lee - YouTube

3 Likes