Underrated Ascendent duo tbh

9 Likes

My favorite artfight piece so far.

12 Likes

Lineart, flats, and stuff.

8 Likes
Trigger Warning for some blood and Stranger Things 4 spoilers

8 Likes

Ahh, took me an hour to skim through everything. Everyone is so talented! Pretty sure I might’ve skipped some artworks in my skimming session, but I’ll share some of mine too. ^^

Made this last year after joining the MDZS fandom. I liked to see myself improving.

This was supposed to be a scribble, lol. Wanted to practise side poses, but turned out to be better than expected. :v: I must not be the only who thinks that all three pictures look different lol.

I’m currently working on this so it’s somewhat a wip. There are details that I don’t like but I do enjoy the overall theme and stuff. I think I messed up the face proportions…

So yeah, there are more but that’s for later lol, I’m more looking to interact ajdhakakksks hi

9 Likes

Okay I’m calling it here. I’m far too lazy.

Please take my dumb protags, minus di Acroina, because screw di Acroina.

8 Likes

It’s adorable! :heart_eyes: Ahhhh!

1 Like

Felt like drawing a sausage dog, so I did :stuck_out_tongue: Made him long with tiny feet.

12 Likes

Okay maybe I didn’t forget about di Acroina so here’s the quickest sketch of my life

8 Likes

I did not mean to post anything here uh

Uhhh

Here’s an amazing drawing from nine year old me

5 Likes

its been quite a bit since I’ve posted my art on here but it’s been fun seeing what you guys have done!! I actually upgraded to a better drawing program so I’m pretty happy about that :)) oh, and I’m also on artfight, and it’s summer so I’ve been drawing a lot more:D

there’s a lot of drawings to go through + I talk a bit about them lol. have fun ig!!

tw: for some blood

A lot of old art stuff on my last drawing program~

this was a dtiys!!

I drew this for mothers day, its a girl in traditional vietnamese dress and hat:)

another dtiys

this one was inspired by a random video I saw but I really love the textures and the shiny tub lmaoo

a friends dtiys! this was the first time I actually made a full rendered piece + an ugly cat cuz I cant draw animals for shit

the last drawing on my program~ I basically wanted to draw my two characters in this one scene I wrote and it was the first side profiles I’ve actually drawn in years :man_standing: :man_standing:

when I finally upgraded, yuhh (a lot more oc stuff)

drew this for my siblings birthday (which is also on pride, very fun stuff)

I drew Yfel and Val for the first time for pride month, I love them sm

I also wanted to design Yfel and an actual outfit and everything so there’s that:))

these are for my webtoon!! shameless plug for Inked Soul~ basically self portraits of me:D

a get to know the artist, which is me!! although my dye has been washed out from my hair now so uh yeah

I got ambitious and made a fully rendered drawing of my two lesbian characters for pride month, I love it sm

another oc:)) very hot a sexc

Some artfight fun!! (basically a thing where artists 'fight' each other by drawing their characters and earning points for their team:D)

my banner for the team I’m in, this was the first time I actually enjoyed painting a background?? cuz like I usually don’t know how to do it but lmao yeah (also peep my persona!)
IMG_0277

I had to so a ref for my characters which was fun but also I struggled too much with the clothes and anatomy :sob: :sob:

my first artfight attack! I basically finalized my artstyle with this one lol
IMG_0299

both were drawn for my friends dtiys and for artfight~

been a while since I’d drawn unhinged characters but this was another artfight attack, also tried some new styles?

this one was really nice to draw, I loved the colors and everything:))

I actually took my time and had fun drawing him, I did struggle quite a bit with the anatomy but it was fun!!

nudity-ish (just shirtless vers.)

some dumb but fun doodles

idk, I wanted to draw birds for no reason while on a call with my friend

this was also when I was bored at like 3am so I drew my persona lmaoo

this was me drawing my persona reacting to the clothes I wear :sob: :sob:

10 Likes

Your art has given me life :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

And these two have my heart :star_struck:

7 Likes

Awwh thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Deadmen don’t get up
Deadmen got no luck
My life’s a fantasy,
That’s my reality

9 Likes

I what

6 Likes

I drew Andy Flow after some journalist asked him when he was gonna star in a tampon commerical.

4 Likes