Thank you!

2 Likes

I should try and draw Jimmy.

1 Like

That is adorbs.

1 Like

Aww, thank you!

1 Like

I drew the dragon a few times recently, maybe I’ll start working on that whole drawing it a hundred times thing again

10 Likes

Ahhhthis is so awesome!! I love the shading sm <33

1 Like

:DD TY!!!

1 Like

I will never be able to do a full webcomic. :rofl: This took too long for a single page.
(Backgrounds are edited/drawn over Midjourney images)

My money’s on the dumb one.

7 Likes

Spouse and I did a web comic for a bit (as in he did the work, and I supplied a out half the ideas, at most). And I was working on the backgrounds for others… What we did was have generic panels, and insert characters on top of that. Your first 10 pages or so are going to be killer because of that, but after a while, you have:

10 backgrounds. 3-4 stances on the same character where you can swap body and faces out, mirror image things to make it look like there’s more going on, and if you get smart, some inanimate objects that can be shifted from scene to scene.

1 Like

Yep, I did a webcomic back when I was a teenager (and it was really awful and shall never be seen again! :smiley:). I had to figure out handy little tricks like that just to make drawing pages more painless and not lose motivation. Buuut I never finished the comic so… ¯\(ツ)

It never seemed worth it anyway to me anyway, as I can always tell way more story with way less effort in 500 words than I could with a single comic page.

Did you and your spouse finish your web comic?

1 Like

They were mostly 1-offs, so nothing directly undone, but plenty of ideas were never made.

The one about pirates, we lost the external drive that has all that.

1 Like

So, some of you might know that I downloaded Procreate and have been messing with it recently. I can finally show you something I’m comfortable sharing :blush:

Magical Fox Forest

Background was inspired by Rosanna Pansino who followed a Bob Ross tutorial with frosting.

9 Likes

super basic portrait i did today, nothing exciting or very good as it was just a sketch - i just really wanted to get a proper portrait done of my most written character :]

9 Likes