Show me your art!

How is this not very good. It’s super good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sock Bunny senpai wears epic pizza socks today. He’s nailing it each time. He’s not Sock Bunny senpai for nothing.

8 Likes

ahh thank you enna!!
i’ve loved seeing your progress through the months :')

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve been trying hard :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s a vector style of my character Scotch.

And his frenemy Christoph.

These two together took 3 hours to draw.

7 Likes

I don’t draw much anymore, but this just came up in my timeline:

2 Likes

Friends and Bubbles

While everyone is smiling, the cat is mesmerized.

6 Likes

This gives me joy

1 Like

Yay :grin:

I tried my hand at painting. Like, with real acrylic paints. Digital is definitely easier for me. There’s no undo button in real life.

4 Likes

really messy character sketch, i ended up liking his placeholder scribble face so i colored it for practice funsies which i liked as well :eye:u :eye:

5 Likes

“Sitting by the Fire”: I drew it for beartober22 on IG using Procreate. I’m getting the hang of Procreate.

6 Likes

That looks so good :open_mouth: I also like the scribble look :wink:

1 Like

thank you! yeah its a really messy sketch, i plan to eventually line it which i dread lol
i’m happy to see you constantly improving in procreate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your drawings are adorable, and you’ve improved a lot :slight_smile: Keep it up!

1 Like

The dreadful lining… I’ve been playing video essays in the background when I do it. Keeps me interested.

And thanks :grin: I think I’m getting a better feel of it and finding brushes and styles that I like to use. I downloaded a whole bunch of brushes for free, but I’m not using most of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

Eventually, I’ll get back to my creature drawings in that other thread :wink:

1 Like

I feel like I don’t have time for drawing what I want but I’ve been learning a lot in art class tbh

Lil Dtiys

Sketches and OCs!!

Some characters from my story~ you can tell Lilith is my fav lmao

Random redraws of my OCs to see my improvement

A loose sketch warmup that kinda reminds me of Alina from Shadow and Bone

Tw: Gore/blood/violence, nudity (but everything’s covered! Just no clothes), religious trauma below

Drawings for art class (tbh it's basically just Vicious Fanart) :D

Initial sketch ideas

Progress (lineart and background)

Finished product!! It’s Victor, my Fav character, I really like adding a lot of symbolism to my pieces now (probably because my art class requires me to lmaoo)

This is from January 2022 of the same character!! Compared to the top, I feel like I improved a lot ngl

sketch ideas (this time it’s Eli, another character in Vicious)

Initial sketch for my project, it’s very messy lol

Finished piece!! I tried going for a more rendered look :)) dunno if it’s possible to understand what I’m trying to convey-

Basically what I’m doing for this class:

My next sketch idea for my next project! Didn’t have my iPad atm so I had to struggle through perspective on paper and it sucked so bad but I got the general idea down ig

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.