Show off your keyboard...if you have one!

Look, I don’t care if your keyboard is plain and boring or whatever negative you find it. Just show me your desktop computer keyboard if you have one. If you have more than one, that is great too, but I rather just see the one.

Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, this is what I poke most often.

3 Likes

I see what you did there :smirk:

2 Likes

I need it!

https://images10.newegg.com/ProductImageCompressAll1280/23-201-130-V02.jpg

1 Like

Very pretty! I love gaming keyboards.

1 Like

I have two:

This one is our gaming one. We bought a gaming laptop recently so we have this one plugged into it. It’s light out now but it does have rgb lighting. When I play things like far cry 5, it glows the colours of the game. Really cool

And this one is my MacBook one for writing.

2 Likes

I swear I just love gaming keyboards so much.

2 Likes

I had no idea there was such a thing till we got it, it’s SO COOL.

2 Likes

Yours is so cute and round!! :open_mouth: I absolutely adore it. And the wrist cushion and mouse pad are absolutely adorable. Your whole desk area is cute!!

I just have a backlit laptop keyboard with a number pad.

2 Likes

Thank ya kindly! :blush:

Quick Question: Is your laptop a 2 in 1? Meaning it coverts into a tablet or no?

1 Like

It is a 2-in-1 :slight_smile: It’s my first time trying one and I absolutely love it.

1 Like

I have a 2 in 1 as well. I figure I ask you because it looked like one. LOL!

Ahaha you guessed right! x3 They do have pretty distinct hinges. I still want to get a stylus for mine so I can try drawing on it (it’s so awkward using your finger), but I’ve been frugal and haven’t wanted to pay the money for one since I honestly don’t draw all that often.

1 Like

I don’t have a stylus for mine neither. I wanted to get one just for writing, but I’ve changed my mind about the idea.

So, now I just use the keyboard. That might change at some point though. LOL!

1 Like