Slump, slump, slump, slump, slump...

Flops onto keyboard

I really despise when my muse turns her nose up at writing… anything… for months on end.
Every scrap of a chapter has come at the end of WEEKS of sitting down and picking at it.

I have been working on a new chapter of “This is the Way the World Ends” for like three weeks now, and while I’ve got stuff down, I’m still not done with the chapter (currently the chapter sits at 2.1 K words).

I think part of my problem is that I don’t have a solid ending for this one, it’s just set up for the awfulness creeping in on the crew of the Half Breed… so I want it to be a decent length but I don’t necessarily have a wicket to hit per say.

Meanwhile, I’ve got AU stories, old offerings I want to take another stab at, as well as new stories beyond what I’m writing in the current worlds. It’s a bit maddening. I’ve also got drawing projects that keep popping into my head (including a mutant or gemue Chinese Zodiac for the coming year now that my current Zodiac is complete)

I’m not necessarily looking for solutions here, these come and go, I’m just venting a bit!

Thanks for listening!!

2 Likes

The concept of Unholy Savior may interest you

Huh? What is that?

1 Like