So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

I think I am going to go back to Red Reign.

Maybe I can add the idea for The Eradelian Pillars into the story of Red Reign somehow.

I love working on Red Reign too much to start something else.

I just hope I don’t get bored or stuck or come up with some brilliant idea as the story progresses.

There’s a chance that Red Reign might have more than three books in the main series. It could have five LONG books, if it calls for it and two side novellas that are long enough too.

I either love this story so much I honestly rather not start anything else or something else entirely.

This street busker and his orange kitty.
I’ll drop a link.

1 Like

I find it funny and cute how Jorildyn grew up never once going to a country where it snows.

Her knowledge of winter from her days in school is that “winter is cold and snow is white”, that is all she knows.

So, she goes to a snowy country for the first time and she became a fish out of water. It didn’t even click that she would need a thick coat more winter gear to be ready for the cold.

Everyone in the group were well prepared for it while she wasn’t. Even Kali was well prepared and she grew up in a desert nation.

Jorildyn is funny! LOL!

Jorildyn took her first snow sled ride.
Gosh, she is so adorable and funny.

Why am I sounding like a parent towards this character?!
LMAO!

1 Like

Food and chapter seven…

Will this make you feel better or worse?

1 Like

I feel like I should have Principalities and Dukedoms in Alagossia besides just Queendoms, Kingdoms, and Empires

That would be a different change from the standard monarchies.

I could also add democratic republics or something of that nature, but I don’t like that, in fact I hate it and rather have absolute monarchies and elective monarchies in the world of Alagossia.

1 Like

What about a miliatry dictatorship or two?

1 Like

When the military has total control of the nation, the government, and the people, that it’s bit totalitarian or something???

1 Like

Yeah there are a few Southeast Asian countries which are military dictatorships. It’s not too different from an absolute monarchy.

1 Like

Do they have an title, even though it is a military dictatorship?

I mean I know of North Korea, but the Kim Jong Un, doesn’t really have a title other than whatever it is…right?

1 Like

Supreme Leader counts, right?

1 Like

Cool.
I will have to come up with a made up title.

Also, if the country is military dictatorship, would calling it an empire or kingdom or something like that, make sense?

Like we have United Kingdom/UK/Britain, but what is the true name of North Korea?

Is it just North Korea and nothing more?
Forgive me if I am overthinking things!

1 Like

I never knew that North Korea was called The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea in all honesty.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/dictatorship-countries

2 Likes

Wow, some of these, I had zero idea that were dictatorships.

This is interesting knowledge. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Neither really, since I have no familiarity with any of the shows you just mentioned. I suppose they’re a reflection of our times, so it doesn’t surprise me that they’re disturbingly violent. Sad, but not surprising. (ノ_<、)ヾ(´▽`)

1 Like

Well it is weird that the TV Y7 show has a melted corpse and the TV MA show doesn’t at least

1 Like

I am going to watch some anime series whether old or new (probably rewatch something I was suppose to stick with), while I jot down some character names, the roles of the characters/who they are, along with the setting the MCs will venture to.

This is from Red Reign: The Breaker of Phantom Rituals.

Laters!

In my mind, at least now and what I am adding, Alagossia has TWENTY-FIVE ULTRA-SUPER CONTINENTS! There are five groups of continents and within the five groups are five ultra-super continents.

These groups are spread out across the Alagossian world.

I swear to the flipping gods that I need a world atlas of Alagossia and the more I add, the bigger and vast the world is!

@Akje: What’s that website you’ve mentioned to me before with the maps? Does that site also allow you to do a map of a fictional world too?

1 Like