So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Unless it's the Fourth Wall.

4 Likes

Monkey worship

4 Likes

Forgot how much of a hassle it is to pack stuff up to move house :joy:

1 Like

Watching a few knife fight cinema analysis videos on YT…random browsing research leads to strange places…Realised if this what my legacy characters’ (ex-SF mercenaries) children got up to when told to go play outside or to hit the gym to burn off that almond chocolate cake, they would likely be the most dangerous teenagers in Israel.

Favourite examples…

There’s a reason why the lithe model-like Krista was never picked on, or harassed by would-be Casanovas, at school. And why no one wants to spar with Freyja in the merc’s boxing ring…To be fair, Freyja’s basically a half-strength Spartan II…

Spartans are to Special Forces what Special Forces are to toddlers ~ Pancreasnowork, paraphrased.
Our new housemate’s a Little Miss Terminator ~ Krista.
That Mizrahi sweetie in Dov’s shadow is a missile cruiser with c-cups ~ the ever subtle and refined Hannah.

1 Like

Monkey governance.

2 Likes

The downside of collecting books is moving them.

Ideally my first house will be a boat. Whenever I want to relocate, I only need to ‘move’ an anchor.

4 Likes

I hope they don’t repeat our mistakes…

1 Like

A new story that is still set on Alagossia, but focusing on a whole new cast of characters and a new setting.

2 Likes

Kinda relieved I’ve never been crazy about Munro’s work. But still, I’m flabbergasted. (⊙.⊙(-̶●̃ₒ●̶̃)⊙.⊙)

And I suspect that Wild Swans is proof that her husband confessed about what he’d done within two years of the act, but she chose to forgive him.

2 Likes

Yeah…I really want to start draft 2 of Project Succession, but I have to ask myself so many questions by printing out the manuscript to do so.

I am getting antsy and I think I should probably start another project. Well, I am going to start a bit of Project Warrior Queen to get a feel for it.

I need to properly come up with some type of plot.

2 Likes

Crunchyroll got rid of the comment section and star ratings along with the reviews because of homophobic comments against a BL anime…

I have very mixed feelings about that, because I like to read the comments sometimes and comment a bit, yet I also don’t really care to engage that much online unless it is person to person in real life. So, I mostly stay away from the comments because I don’t really care or I’ll speak if I really need to say something. Other times the comments are so stupid and retarded that it makes me weep for humanity in various ways, I can see the point of why they did it.

What I am getting at is, I’d rather be in a real life community of anime fans than online. I miss having real life anime friends which I don’t have anymore.

Reminds me of the days when Netflix had a comment section, YouTube allowed downvotes, there were many forums where people converse online. Times are a-changin’!

2 Likes

lol XD

1 Like

I started a new story, yay

It’s going in an unexpected direction slightly, yay

I love the name, Karma.

3 Likes

@Qualeshia12

Where in the world is Roronora Zoro?

2 Likes

Guess nobody is getting the One Piece this time.

1 Like

It would be a perfect place to end it, then!

1 Like

Yup. LOL!

1 Like

Who wants to come to my Anti 12th July party?

We are gonna renounce British colonialism and Kier Starmer and the Orangemen who march, and the DUP as our faux-overlords :flushed:. And listen to music that drowns out the marching bands.

2 Likes

Me!!!

2 Likes

Somebody asked what if Goku and Chi-Chi’s species were swapped. Have Yucca.

1 Like