So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Its a hurdle.

1 Like

Indeed.

The Story Plotter app even has a website! This is really great!
Now, I can work on plotting and planning my stories on my desktop computer rather than on my tablet or phone.

Yes, this is perfect! :grin:

3 Likes

I swear I love this Story Plotter app and website!

I’ve never worked this hard in my life. Can this month end already -_-

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better, the Dragon Boat Festival is coming up. May is considered the month of poision in China, because it’s when all the venomous and poisionous animals start showing up.

Slice of Life stories aren’t diaries and really don’t have to, or should be boring. People should learn this. Some of them are flatter than Bad Bunny’s warbling.

1 Like

Other people: What kind of dice system are you planning on using?

Me:

1 Like

@Akje

People might look to Candela Obsurca as an alternative Steampunk Call of Cthulu adventure, but I think that I found the perfect system to run an Overlord type story in. You don’t have a set-up like “humans trying to keep the dangerous creatures from another dimension invading” and not have me want to play as those dangerous creatures from another dimension.

1 Like

How to find your story’s theme?
Should it be done before or during the story?

I need answers!

Technically the fifth month of the lunar calendar is in June. The dragon boat festival will be held in June 22

1 Like

Curse you Gregorian Calendar!

1 Like

The Lunar Calendar has 24 dates throughout the year that signifies events based on agriculture, weather patterns, season change etc. The formal translation would be solar terms(節氣), but I just call them events.

The nearest event that we passed would be 小滿, which is Saturday last week. During the third day of the fourth Lunar month, the summer crops starts taking shape in the north and rain season takes place in the south(and it has rained for a few days in Taipei, just not as much as expected)

The closest event to expect in the future would be 芒種, which is in June 6th. The 19th day of the fourth Lunar month is both for harvesting summer crops and for planting autumn crops. The poison month doesn’t start until twelve days later, and even then we’re not really worried because more often than not they’re full of myths.

1 Like

Yes but mosquitoes like to eat my flesh during the summer so I am worried.

2 Likes

you get used to it

1 Like

my manager is putting in security cameras in the back room so now i have to find a way to look busy on night shift, alone, 40 hours a week :melting_face:

i have a sneaking suspicion that i’m about to start getting a lot more writing done.

3 Likes

Today’s outing with my mom, aunt, and my cousins was great.
We did some shopping for grandma’s funeral and spent time together at the mall.

I had fun today and I am glad I got to share it with them.
Apparently, June 1 is going to be a scorcher and that is the day of the funeral.

What I have for the funeral is going to make me hot.
I seriously hope I still have my dresses.

I might have gotten rid of them when I lost weight.
Damn.

1 Like

Honestly, I am thinking of a YA epic fantasy novel idea.
I don’t think of YA that much or at all in all honesty.

:neutral_face:

Why are final chapters so hard to write? :melting_face:

4 Likes

Would people who get scared easily be frightened by bad horror?