So, what is happening inside your creative mind right now?

Let me know what is happening in your creative mind currently.

What new ideas are rolling around in your brain?

Let me know what is going on in your creative mind.

7 Likes

I’ve recently gotten an idea for a clinically psychopathic character. I want him to start out as a villain and then switch sides, so be redeemable. But I’m not sure what kind of story to drop him into. I have no plot premise or world ideas.

3 Likes

Tooth sensitivity and funeral next week with eldest going to school in about 2 weeks. My creativity isn’t really active right now.

2 Likes

Nevermind, I just had a brilliant idea on how to add him to the book series I’m currently writing as a character that appears later on. Possibly in the second book.

2 Likes

I have a list of many projects. The latest I didn’t put on yet, is a simple magic school fiction with about the only novelty is that school is in France and that hated non-magical foster brother eventually becomes ally with whom the Special Child runs away from school because she is afraid that she won’t pass qualification tests at the end of the year and have her magic suppressed. Basically I am sure there is 13789 anime like that already.

I am too busy writing my 2 stories right now to even write this down because I don’t think it’s worth it. I have more interesting ideas to work on.

2 Likes

Chaos!

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting idea.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear it.

1 Like

Very interesting.

1 Like

Understandable. LOL!

2 Likes

I have a playlist on my Apple Music app for my book that I use as a soundtrack (like if my book series were movies, it’d be the songs that’d play during the film and credits) and every time I listen to them, I think about certain scenes as if they were movie scenes and wonder how I could incorporate it into the books. I have a few scenes in my head now that I’d like to use in this first book when I go through revisions, but I’m unsure where I should put it so my creative mind is just trying to come up with that for that. Lol.

3 Likes

That is a common thing that most writers do. They’ll create playlist for their stories and/or characters then listen to the songs or add more songs.

I never thought of doing that. I just don’t know why.
I guess I prefer Pinterest more and that is also a thing too for writers to do.

LOL!

1 Like

My brain annoyingly thinks one chapter ahead then bounces to another book then to another book then back to one chapter ahead then back to another book before finally going “so about that chapter you’re currently doing” for 5 minutes then getting distracted again

3 Likes

I’m planning to write multiple summaries for my fanfics and original work on second account. I’ve a bunch of book covers I need to request. And find some time in this vacation in Mexico to actually get some writing done.

The upcoming books on main are;

NOTORIOUS EATER - Hannigram fanfic
GOLDEN CROWN - Merthur fanfic
BAD COMPANY - Evil Team Free Will
LOVE SHOT - Original

Meanwhile on second account;

CORPSE CONSORT - Ongoing
VAGABOND - Coming soon
EQUILIBRIUM - Coming soon
INHUMAN - Coming soon

That’s not even all my upcoming books. I try to get as much done with the limited energy that I’ve.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun and very adventurous. :blush:

2 Likes

Figured out the exact details of my plot! Now I need to go write them or I’ll forget

3 Likes

It is! :white_heart:Though my family sometimes struggle to understand I need my alone time. But they are supportive of my writing.

2 Likes

That is cool that your family supports your writing.
Having that support is wonderful.

2 Likes

It definitely is. They all want me to publish actual books. But that sort of thing takes time.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is a process that doesn’t happen over night. That is something that I need to remind myself constantly.

2 Likes