SOLVED

HELLO!

I saw another wattpader have a unique ending banner for their story and would like one myself. I’m new to the whole Wattpad thing, so I am sorry if I mess up somewhere. I do not know what they’re called but… it’s a banner with your username, or name, with “thank you for reading” included. Could someone make me one for my upcoming story?

Ideas: The banner should be transparent or white (to match the Wattpad background) so it blends in. I would like it to have my username “SailorFrancis” with symbols like, either, skulls, black hearts, or even the Nirvana smiley. Or it could be Sailor Moon themed to match my name.

I do not know how any of this works? I am sorry!

@AhoyFrancis Thought I’d give this a go! Let me know if you’d like to use either one and I’ll send you the HD version.

They’re both transparent backgrounds. Sorry I couldn’t show you the gif preview, Photoshop’s been a bit of a pain lately. But, when it decides to work, I’ll send you the gif version if you’d like. The gloss effect is only part of the preview, btw.

Oh wow! I absolutely adore these. I’ll take the blue one. :3

Glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m on my phone rn, so I’ll send the file to you when I’m on my laptop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.