Stargazer's Club!

Hello fellow readers. This is a club that actively encourages reading and encourages others to gush about what they’re currently reading on Wattpad, Tapas, etc. as long as they’re free books.

I’ll be picking some works to read and linking them here so you’re free to read along! If not you’re very welcome to pick something else and gush here as well.

Before you join, please introduce yourself!

I won’t be strict on whether it needs to be a new work each week because some people may be slow readers and some would be super fast. This is a all reading is good reading zone so as long as you’re reading, you’re welcome here!

Note: Please use spoiler tags when gushing just in case someone else is reading the same book and doesn’t want to be spoiled.

6 Likes

I’m Joy and I’ll be reading all of @astrophile’s works again for the beginning of this club so expect me to gush lots about it.

3 Likes

I’m Ink and I’ll read almost anything~ :relaxed:

1 Like

Hehe hi!

1 Like

Halloooooooo~

1 Like

Have you been reading much lately? I know you’re probably busy with other things and Nano XDD

1 Like

I’ve been reading books from the library, but I’m looking for stuff to read on Wattpad or other places :3

What have you been reading?

1 Like

Oooo nice! If you need any recommendations let me know! I have a list of favourites for Wattpad specifically XD I need to get into Tapas reading even more tho.

Not too long ago I finished reading “Not My Type” by @astrophile cx it was a long wait but it really was worth it in the end.

2 Likes

I’m reading this cute comic from Tapas called Boyfriends and I really love the colour scheme and how cute it is. They also approach polyamory in a very mature way by laying down rules for the relationship and being sure that everyone in the relationship is doing okay and I just love it. It’s so fluffy and cute, it’s great.

3 Likes

I credit Wren to showing it to me cx

1 Like

Eek! You remembered!

1 Like

Hehe of course~

1 Like

https://tapas.io/series/The-Little-Trashmaid/info

I like this. This funny yet shows the cruel reality of modern day ocean

1 Like

If anyone reads anything, let me know here~

1 Like

Hello, I’m…Inie, and I love reading teen fiction, romances, humor (thanks to Wren) and dystopian stuff ~

I think mystery works too? But I am too dumb for that genre…

2 Likes

Hooray! :thecuteststar:

2 Likes

I read Superhero Hotline, and the part where you drag urself in the story as the author was too funny.

2 Likes

Hey, what you enjoy is what you enjoy! No shame in that!

1 Like

Oooh, you read SH? :eyes:

1 Like

Aww, thx. :pleading_face:

And Nightmare. Still in the middle of reading THP ~

2 Likes