Story Roulette - Send me your google links

Hello friends! I’m waiting for the Verizon store to call me and catching up on things on my computer while my baby sleeps. That being said, I could spare a few minutes to read some things. I don’t want any blurbs or any idea about what I’m getting into just send me your story.

The only requirement is you send it to me on google documents to this email Vintaginity@gmail.com once you’ve sent it, comment down below and let me know you sent something. (Though I’m pretty good as watching my shared with me folder on google)

If you put it so I can suggest, I’ll do any edits I see, but this isn’t necessarily for editing specifically. You can send me up to 4 chapters, and if I enjoy the story, I’ll ask for more.

That’s it, as simple as that. XD

4 Likes

Go on then. I’m in. I won’t subject you to four chapters though! Just one is on its way…

1 Like

Completed. Feel free to send chapter 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent something!!

1 Like

Thanks so much for checking it out! I will take a look at your comments later and in the meantime send the next chapter.

Are you looking for any payment or did you just want to find new stories?

Just wanted to read some stuff, and google docs was the platform I wanted to use haha

1 Like

Just finished it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boop

You can send another if you want.

1 Like

Ok, great - will do! I still haven’t got to your comments as been having a crazy time at work, but have skimmed through them and they will be really useful when I come to edit. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m glad they are helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for all your useful comments! Greatly appreciated

1 Like

Of course. Feel free to keep sending chapters. Im judt behind on some beta reading assignments so ive gotta complete those first so it may be a little bit before i can get to more of your chapters. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.