Struggling Writers’ Daily Den: rant, share, complain, ask, daily progress thing (Part 2)

I had to draw a timeline to explain a character of my book to someone, I feel accomplished

4 Likes

What have you been researching? :o

1 Like

Outlaw Biker Clubs :joy:

4 Likes

Lol. I have been researching how would the death of the earth due to the sun expanding look like

4 Likes

:smiley:

DO we all blow up?

Will we all even be here then, as humans?

4 Likes

No, in my book, humanity goes extinct by the year 100 million, and another civilization rises by the year 700 million, but the earth is only plant and animal life by the year 3 billion, then that too starts to die out and the sun expands and destroys the solar system by the year 15 billion, but the characters still exist in a time bubble and see all of this in merely 5 minutes, and their time bubble keeps going as every star in the universe dies and Perfect Entropy is reached, then a second big bang and another planet starts to form where earth used to be, then David says “Nah fuck this shit” and turns the polarity of the Time Carriage (What generates the Time Bubble) to inverse and that makes it all go backwards

2 Likes

Reverse reverse evolution? Interesting :joy:

And your characters are observing this, are they gods or something on their own time bubble?

2 Likes

Alexander, David and Elizabeth are 19th Century people, Alexander is a super genius who basically invents a carriage-looking machine that can travel through time at extreme speed in either direction, which is an extreme anomaly as never ever in the history of the entirety of existence has anyone else been able to manage that, in any civilization, in any solar system, in any universe

2 Likes

That sounds interesting. A time travelling carriage is a unique idea. I like your brain.

My character, Max, is about to get recruited by the Support Club, Aztec Hearts to basically understand biker life, and also because Miguel from Los Vaqueros, the main Club that owns the Support Club wants him to keep an eye on them for him.

3 Likes

this chapter iz kicking my butt :melting_face: it will need a hardcopy edit probably, boooo

4 Likes

Well the Aztec Hearts are kicking Max’s… :wink:

3 Likes

throw tomatoes at them

1 Like

Do you want Max to die? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hm, yes :person_fencing:

1 Like

3 Likes

muahaha :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Muxipad ish shooting yew :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: PEW PEW!

2 Likes

:scream::skull::coffin:

oh no, he got me

2 Likes

RIP :smiley:

2 Likes

Reeses In Pieces :disappointed:

3 Likes