Teenage t rex visits Forks, what now?

Every year I come up with stranger and stranger ideas.

Like plopping Ivar the tyrannosaurus rex into a standard urban fantasy setting. I’m going to need some help brainstorming this, though.

1 Like

Forks, Washington? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

Yes, where Bella lives. I want to see how a tiny town will be disrupted by his arrival.

1 Like

Hopefully that means the town will soon be free of vampires and swans. ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

1 Like

He won’t exactly decimate the population but great change will happen. What kind of change, however, is what gets me.

1 Like

A solution to the T-Rex’s inability to fly…

3 Likes

Well,. A great way to do this is to start with Bella’s opening dialogue, and have it interrupted with a dinosaur falling from the sky and landing on something (like her father’s truck) and immediately bouncing upright going, “I meant to do that!”

4 Likes

Thank you, I will remeber that.

The vampires eat the local wildlife, so that puts Ivar in direct competition with the Cullens for food. This could get ugly fast.

2 Likes

Until he speaks to them, they would think he’s food.

1 Like

Also, battle royale between the dino and sparklies, as described from the duck blind of the average American hunter…

2 Likes

O jesu that’s amazing!

“It ain’t Dino season, and what the hell are those things glowing for? Are they angels? Do demons look like a T-Rex?!”

1 Like

The Lesser Key of Solomon According to John Ostrom

1 Like

I have a very specific video response guy that I’m thinking of. If I can find him, I’ll pull his rants.

1 Like

Dino Invasion: ZERO FORKS GIVEN.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.