Tell me about your OC's! I want to ask questions!

probably not? Paris is Leif’s self appointed friend and mentor.

Are you thinking about the vampire Shariq?

4 Likes

tearing peoples heart out and teasing out their fear so they taste better falls under angst, not wumper? :eyes:

4 Likes

Oh. Oops. Probably :sweat_smile:

But anyways. I feel like Lara would eat him without a second glance. If he’s Leif’s friend, he sounds tasty.

4 Likes

Well, of course. Deprive Lara of her favourite food lady crush and she’ll turn into a blob on you. Not even interactive.

But then… couldn’t she fall under both? :eyes:

4 Likes

There are 4 categories:

Regular Folks(human or not)

Low Level Supernatural Creatures

Proper Gods

Eldritch Abomination

4 Likes

Probably you’re thinking of them :joy: well Shariq is more wump than angst for sure, they tend to strike first before getting edgy.

Paris is v diff in personality than Leif, lol he’d prob be more fun xD he’s erm let’s just say Lara wouldn’t have had to explain how stuff worked to him like she had to with Leif xD

4 Likes

Which one is Lara? :eyes:

How about Umbrum? Noctis?

3 Likes

I was going to ask if Inky was low level supernatural or Eldritch abomination @NotARussianBot

3 Likes

Lara is probably a god/high level supernatural creature.

Umbrum-God

Noxis-Low Level (Shadow Creature)

2 Likes

Oh, yes. That would definitely make her more likely to actually eat his heart straight up without seduction.

4 Likes

Inky? :eyes:

3 Likes

Proper God. Unless Watty also has an Inky.

4 Likes

Not an eldritch nightmare? That’s disappointing.

Well duh. He be a god.

This I have never heard of before. Explain?

2 Likes

I mean I don’t remember them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you’ve never read Blood and Iron?

or RPed with Inky? :eyes:

3 Likes

You mean this? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

honestly since demons are hard to kill, idk if he might be into it :sweat_smile: not closed minded at least.

3 Likes

nononono

Narb has a book called Blood and Iron on Wattpad. It’s really good

4 Likes

Inky’s species blurs the line between ghost and demon. He’s basically if Big Bill Hell’s was a person.

Yes, he swears. Also spent time in Maryland.

4 Likes

Eh. End goal isn’t death, it’s their heart that’s tasty. Also, Lara gets their powers afterwards, but that aspect specifically requires death.

We’ll make him into it :eyes:

3 Likes