Tell me five things about your current WIP

I’m currently in the midst of the ridiculous process of figuring out fantasy world astrology so yes :joy: it’s a lot to tackle. And honestly I’m actually not a big astrology person, it’s never interested me much, so the villain dropping that on me was a huge surprise. I’m having to research actual astrology for the sake of building the fantasy version the villain uses and I’m learning a lot about it but it’s still not really my thing. I’m trying to find ways to spin it for my book that make it more fun for me though

At the moment one primary type of monster, though there are some sort of sub-breeds of it I guess you could call them. They’re sort of a new thing to the world that spawned out of a major event shortly before the book starts so as a whole people don’t know a ton about them and are mostly just scared of them, but there are a few people who have the potential to control them. Currently only one has succeeded, though by the end of the story there will be one more

1 Like

Yes! :smile:

1 Like

Oooh, that sounds interesting :wink:

1 Like

Just saw this, sorry.
My fav. thing about the male POV is how sarcastic and funny he is within his head vs. what he says because he’s shy, then watching him become more comfortable as the story progresses.
My fav. thing about the female POV is no matter how much she’s bullied at school, she doesn’t lose her sense of kindness. She’s self-sacrificing, putting others before herself.

1 Like