Just got a drawing tablet for online learning (because typing is …) and I’m having so much fun drawing with it in my spare time!
Usually I create (mainly fantasy) book covers (liber_spiritus on Wattpad), but I thought it’d be pretty fun doing a drawing thread
I have a sort of natural cartoony drawing style, but I’m hoping to turn it around! I’ve always loved the manga art style (the more flowy variant), and artwork with light lines, but I need more practice with anatomy to pull it off. So please, help me practice! XD
EXAMPLES & RULES
Examples (so far):
More Recent Examples:
Things to keep in mind:
1. This thread is for fun
2. I want to experiment with art styles! (I really want to cross-over to a lighter art style)
3. This thread is non-committal (I will not be giving an accept/reject) I do them as I’m inspired
4. Requests can be for objects too! (e.g. potion, spear, etc.)
5. Sketches/line art only for people, but if I’m inspired I might do colour too
6. FAKES ARE VERY WELCOME!!!