(temporarily closed) Request Art Here! :D (fakes welcome)

Just got a drawing tablet for online learning (because typing is …) and I’m having so much fun drawing with it in my spare time! :smiley:

Usually I create (mainly fantasy) book covers (liber_spiritus on Wattpad), but I thought it’d be pretty fun doing a drawing thread :slight_smile:

My Book Covers (maybe you've seen me around?)

I have a sort of natural cartoony drawing style, but I’m hoping to turn it around! I’ve always loved the manga art style (the more flowy variant), and artwork with light lines, but I need more practice with anatomy to pull it off. So please, help me practice! XD

EXAMPLES & RULES

Examples (so far): :see_no_evil:

More Recent Examples:

Things to keep in mind:

1. This thread is for fun

2. I want to experiment with art styles! (I really want to cross-over to a lighter art style)

3. This thread is non-committal (I will not be giving an accept/reject) I do them as I’m inspired :slight_smile:

4. Requests can be for objects too! (e.g. potion, spear, etc.)

5. Sketches/line art only for people, but if I’m inspired I might do colour too

6. FAKES ARE VERY WELCOME!!!

Copy/Paste Form - https://pastebin.com/B6PHj3Ku
Payment - if you would like to use the drawing please credit @liber_spiritus on Wattpad :smiley:

4 Likes

YOUR BOOK COVERS ARE AMAZING! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiley: :heart:

So do we request for a drawing?

Yep, this is a drawing request thread! :slight_smile: (might open a thread for other graphics in the future)

1 Like
  1. Wattpad Username: @CandySweetApple

2. Character Name: Stiles Stilinski

3. Is this a Fake Request (for practice)? Fake

4. Age: 17

5. Gender: Boy

6. Skin tone: (light/tanned/dark) Light

7. Eye colour: Light Brown

8. Hair colour & style: Brown, This casual hairdo is cropped short around the back and sides blending into the top textured layers that give this look plenty of lift and height making it a great style to balance out a round face. Regular trims are needed to maintain this style.

9. Clothing & accessories: White shirt, burgundy jeans, grey zip-up hoodie. You can add a backpack.

10. Character description: Stiles is constantly described as overly anxious and curious, particularly towards criminology and mysteries. He is extremely hyperactive, outspoken, and immensely intelligent, has a quick mind for puzzles and research, but is prone to distraction and flailing due in part to his ADHD. Pale be-moled skin, soft pink lips, whiskey eyes.

11. Reference images: inspo inspo

12. Facial expression/character personality: face expression Stiles is constantly described as overly anxious and curious, particularly towards criminology and mysteries. He is extremely hyperactive, outspoken and immensely intelligent, has a quick mind for puzzles and research , but is prone to distraction and flailing due in part to his ADHD.

I challenge you to draw a tsar tank!

1 Like

Thank you for the fake! Here’s what I came up with:

( I ended up taking a few creative liberties :wink: )

3 Likes

Really good!

1 Like

Thank you!! :grin:

1 Like

Challenge accepted! :grin:

One tsar tank coming right up!

Not my best, but I think it’s okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Rushmoom with title legal

Just for fun, I wonder if you could draw your version of this :stuck_out_tongue: It’s an upside down mushroom called a Rushmoom. The roots are dangling on the bottom. To some creatures, a yummy snack.

I second this.

2 Likes

Aw, thank you!! :two_hearts:

@TheTigerWriter Thank you for the prompt!! :smiley: I had a lot of fun coming up with this! Here’s my take on Rushmooms:

3 Likes

Bump!

Omg, that’s so cute! XD I love your take on it! I love that you made it hair XD Now I’m tempted to write a short where Rushmooms are creatures :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wonder if you’d be interested in doing your take on this? :wink: It’s an…animal, I guess. Might give you practice with anatomy?

Persian cat room guardian

This is one of my favorite memes: the persian cat room guardian. I love that it looks like it’s doing a shrug :woman_shrugging: It’s like "idk :confused: "

2 Likes
  • Wattpad Username: @Seci_Min
  • Character Name: Carmen Makoto
  • Is this a Fake Request (for practice)? Fake
  • Skin tone: (light/tanned/dark) She’s half Japanese and European so still a light skin tone
  • Eye colour: One green, one blue
  • Hair colour & style: black plus a hint of dark blue, her bangs are sweeped(?) on the side (I’m very bad at explaining things), she has a high ponytail
  • Clothing & accessories: A tight training uniform and cargo pants (all navy blue)
  • Character description: Is half Fae and human (so she has pointed ears too), she’s an assassin and is a rally badass person (in my opinion)
Reference images:

The top one shows her eye colors

This is a full body sketch, and I would also like that expression on her:)

Just another one for reference~

• Facial expression/character personality: just a really cocky smile, or something that looks like it

Thank you!

1 Like