The Cat-Dragon Athenaeum - Casual/Serious Read4Reads [OPEN - LAST CALL]

No problem! I just wanted to clarify :relaxed:

1 Like

All done!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll move you over to the queue and get started later tonight on my end :blue_heart:

1 Like

All finished :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll add you to the queue and get to your story soon :blue_heart:

1 Like

Wattpad Username: eternitea40
Book Title & Link: Double Down
Blurb (hide in details):

Summary

❝ MAYBE THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS ANYMORE. ❞

Mere weeks after the start of sophomore year, Angelina Jung awakens in the middle of the wilderness, stranded with no explanation. When she finds three other college students in the same predicament as her, she isn’t sure what to believe.

With all their recent memories erased, the four must set aside their uncertainty in order to survive. From enduring the harsh conditions to facing their inner demons, it’ll take all their resilience to overcome this true test of their strength. However, the forest will soon become the least of their worries as a ghost from their past surfaces, enmeshing them in a ploy more sinister than they could imagine.

Some secrets are meant to be buried.

Mature/TW (if there are, hide in spoiler): None
Book You Will Read: Wandering Queen
Chapters: 5 sounds great!
Password: I summon the almighty Cat-Dragon!

1 Like

Accepted! :blush:

1 Like

@MiniMoxx I’ve finished reading your story! Loved it :relaxed:

1 Like

thank you so much!! Your comments were lovely to read <3

1 Like

Done! Wandering Queen is amazing :))

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will move you to the queue and get to your book soon :blue_heart:

1 Like

Finished! :relaxed: Great story~

1 Like

thank you for the amazing comments! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!

1 Like

Done! I love how mysterious and thought-provoking your book is. Good luck in the ONC!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Best of luck to you too :))

1 Like

:inkcatdragon:

:inkcatdragon:

Still looking for r4r partners! If you have any ONC entries, I’d also be glad to read those too :blue_heart:

Hey! I’m back again, haha. I forgot to ask this a few days ago, but would you like to do a long-term reading partnership with our ONC novellas? We could just keep on reading each story for the duration of the ONC/beyond if you’re open to that — totally fine if you prefer to not :))

1 Like

That’d be great, actually! I’d definitely be up for that :blush:

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ll read chapters of Wandering Queen as you update (I’ll check out your 6th chapter soon!). I think Double Down has 7 up so far :grin:

1 Like