The Cat-Dragon Athenaeum - Casual/Serious Read4Reads [OPEN - LAST CALL]

Accepted! Just know I’m going a bit slower right now with my reading :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey! So sorry for the long wait—college is crazy right now. I finished reading, though! :blue_heart: Great book.

1 Like

@homespunhippogryph

Hello! Are you still wanting to do the R4R? :slightly_smiling_face:

Still accepting read4read requests!

Boop :inkcatdragon:

Wattpad Username: JosephMXA
Book Title & Link: Wonderland (Fantasy with scarce elements of science)
Blurb (hide in details):

Summary

There are stories to be told.

A mother turns to sin for a chance at motherhood. A father’s grief costs him everything. A woman accepts an offer that could bring her sister back. And a writer is desperate to uphold a family legacy.

But can these tales help a God understand humanity? Or will they be condemned to their own madness?

Mature/TW (if there are, hide in spoiler): None
Book You Will Read: Gunmetal Wings
Chapters: 2 (I only have two available anyway)
Password: I summon the almighty Cat-Dragon!

1 Like

Accepted!! :inkcatdragon:

1 Like

Amazing! I should get your two chapters done by the end of the week.

1 Like

Sounds great! Can’t wait :blush:

1 Like

Finito!

1 Like

Awesomeness! I’ll get to your book later today :blue_heart:

1 Like

:inkcatdragon:

1 Like

@JosephMXA Finished reading! I loved the notes of Fullmetal Alchemist in your book—it’s really nice! Great work :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourite animes. I just had to make a story inspired by it.

2 Likes

Wattpad Username: @48lexR
Book Title & Link: Meiste
Blurb (hide in details):

Blurb

Eheste Lozerief–the Hero of Earth–is no stranger to failure. Since the Hero of Life’s death, she’s tried countless times to explain how magic works, but she always winds up with more questions than answers. That was true until she met In Iziser, the King of Zeneste, and Hero of Cognition. Together, Lozerief, Iziser, Taguchif (Hero of Doom), and Hotautebz (Hero of Mind) all work together to uncover the mysteries behind the Magic of Meiste: what happened when the Hero of Life died?

Mature/TW (if there are, hide in spoiler): None I can think of!
Book You Will Read: Gunmetal Wings
Chapters: 1, 2, 3
(Substituting the Prologue of Meiste for chapter 1 here)
Password: I summon the mighty cat dragon!

2 Likes

Accepted! :relaxed:

2 Likes

:flushed: Was hoping you’d accept overnight so I’d read in the morning lol. I’ll get around to it tomorrow, I promise :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, no worries :blush: Read when you can.

1 Like

Hey @48lexR! Finished reading :relaxed: Meiste is great, I’ll have to keep reading when you post more chapters!

1 Like

Aah! I’m so glad you liked! Your story is amazing so imma keep reading it too lol. :white_heart:

1 Like