The Cat-Dragon Athenaeum - Casual/Serious Read4Reads [OPEN - LAST CALL]

*a character

Okay. Iā€™ll accept your form!

Also, be sure to put the TW content behind spoilers in your post above :blush: In the future, itā€™s best practice to put triggering content behind a spoiler.

Edit: I edited your post for you.

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

I became intrigued when I saw Log Horizon since I feel like itā€™s an obscure and underrated bomb assumeā€¦ :eyes: I may have to do thisā€¦ Iā€™ll be back at daylight lol

1 Like

Okie auntie :blue_heart:

1 Like

I am back! :yawning_face:

1 Like

Accepted, Auntie! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yay, niecey loves me, haha.

1 Like

Hehe of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I go read!

1 Like

Okie!

1 Like

i finished!

1 Like

Yay! :3 I read yours soon!

1 Like

No rush! I just realized my chapters are way longer :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

All good!

1 Like

Rules Update:

This is to ensure nobodyā€™s time is wasted and that there is ample time to complete payment and keep the queue moving. Just wanted to let everyone know :blush:

1 Like

Hello, drunk niecey :eyes: You are on summer break soon, right? Or are you doing summer classes too? :eyes:

I am asking becaaaaauseā€¦ I think I need a beta reader :sweat_smile: For the whole novel. Which will probably be around 85k when Iā€™m done rewriting (hopefully by the end of this week).

In return, I can do the same for anything of your choice. One or more works until it reaches the same wordcount. I can startā€¦ Probably tonight, and make good progress for a week, but then Iā€™m working again and will be slower. Just FYI.

There is one last catch - I will probably have to finalize the manuscript by July :upside_down_face: Would the month of June be enough for you to read 85k words? Would you even want to? :rofl: Let me know! Maybe we can help each other out :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey drunk auntie :joy:

Iā€™m on summer break! No classes, thankfully x3

Ooooh, Iā€™d love to! Itā€™s for Seacliff, right? Iā€™m definitely down for beta-reading anything for my auntie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I mean, sure! I donā€™t think I have anything that I care about at the moment that equals 85k. Wandering Queen isnā€™t finished yet (Iā€™m writing in a chapter in the beginning, but I can finish that soon) and sits around 14k, probably will be a couple thousand words more when itā€™s totally done. Gunmetal Wings has 4k so far >.< Unless you want to read something of mine thatā€™s sooo obscure (and pretty bad, if I must say lmao) Iā€™m not sure I have enough right now to be the equivalent of 85k. I may have to ask a favor of you later when I finish something :sweat_smile:

Thatā€™s totally fine! Iā€™m currently reading Tanyaā€™s book (I was gonna knock that out today, haha), and I can totally get to reading your book as soon as possible :blush:

1 Like

Omg I love you :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::hugs::heart:

Yep, itā€™s Seacliff, Iā€™ve been buried in it for so long, that idk what sounds right or wrong anymore :rofl: I mean, I have my suspicions occasionally, but I can never really put my finger on it.

Thatā€™s fine, I could do some stuff later on, too, I donā€™t mind at all. Were you going to enter something in the Wattys? Maybe I can help with that? Whatever you need :blush:

Yay! No rush yet, as I havenā€™t finished the rewrite (still keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday lol :crossed_fingers: but if not I have to finish before my breakā€™s over). Iā€™ll hit you up when Iā€™m done and meantime you can throw my way anything youā€™ve got (if you want).

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hehe, I love you too, auntie!! :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

YAY!!

Sounds great! Iā€™m still writing my books, so itā€™ll probably be a while before Iā€™m able to give you anything :sweat_smile:

Awesome! I canā€™t wait :relaxed: I can send you what I have of Gunmetal Wings, if ya want? That one is probably the one Iā€™m going to have you beta-read :sweat_smile:

1 Like