(Excuse the cringy intro xD) From past to present-day, we can see there’s an obvious difference between back then and what we have now. And one of the driving forces? The discovery of oil. And gold. And many other natural resources. Combined with the nature of this thread (counting), what does this equate to? Well, welcome to your daily mini-dose of Social Studies and Math.
Basic Ground Rules
- Follow the Code of Conduct
- Be kind and respectful to everyone
- We will begin with the number 100 every time (after each reset or upon reaching the previous goal)
- After reaching the first goal, someone (anyone) can pitch another (reasonable) random number
- Mods can choose to count with us or get us to restart right at the beginning (the number 100) again
- To reset, a Mod will either have to use or depending on if we are currently in the positives or negatives (the opposite sign will be used to counter it, and therefore will reset everything)
- If the wrong emoji is used (such as a minus sign while we’re in the negatives or a plus sign when we’re in the positives), an automatic -5 will be added
- If the Mods would like to help us get to the goal faster, they can use and the current number that we’re at will decrease by 5
With all that set and done, let’s get digging!
and if you’re still wondering why you should join, brain stimulation = good brain stimulations = good for neurons XD also, the more the merrier!