The Noctarian Conspiracy

This will be a plot driven RP game that takes place in the world of my book Hearts at Dusk, but is not canon to it. It is also outside the canon of any other RP threads.

RULES

• By the light of the Northern Star, please follow The Code of Conduct
  • Read all of the background information, or you may find yourself lost
  • Please stay kind to other players. If you’re playing an asshole character, please don’t get too personal
  • Please fill out the character form first

The Plot

Tiempel, the god of time and invention, is worried that a neighboring country, Noctaria, has been expanding into the Northwest Channel in preparation of invading Alloy. Tiempel is the ruler of Alloy, a country with rich material wealth and tons of money, but a very small military. Noctaria, with its great militaristic might, could easily crush and take over Alloy.

Out of desperation, Tiempel has made a great machine to pull characters from random universes to topple The Horned King of Noctaria from his dark throne.

I don’t recommend taking all he says as the truth.

The World

This world has 3 main groups. Humans, Spirits, and Gods.

Humans are like humans in real life, except with some magical power. With study and experience, they become more powerful.

Spirits are complicated. Most are tied to nature, be it a plant, rock, animal, etc. Many of them do not venture from their birthplace.
There are no “good” or “bad” spirits, just those who are worshiped and those who are not.
The obvious exception are the shadow and star spirits you’ll meet, serving the Horned King and The Lady of the Night.

There are many gods, but here’s the ones you absolutely have to know.
Tiempel -
God of Time, Invention, Machinery, and Curiosity. He is very approachable and charming.
Umbrum - The Horned King, Father of Darkness, Monster King, etc.
The God of War, Death, Misery, and Secrets
Little is truly known about him, other than he is married to Urainia and he isn’t someone you’d like to cross
Urainia - The Lady of the Night, The Star Woman
The Goddess of Stars, Space, Learning, and Wisdom
She is very beloved, even outside of Noctaria, but don’t let her kindness fool you into thinking she’s powerless.

The technology level is around early Dark Ages(haha, pun!), so expect several questions and a lot of curiousity if you have tech more modern than that.

Notes for certain species:
Angels and demons do not exist in this world, so expect several questions from the NPCs.
Vampires are horrific, bloodsucking corpses that must suck blood to stay lucid, and werewolves are curses from Umbrum himself.

Character Form

Name:
Species:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Preferences:
Abilities: (feel free to go in-depth)
Additional Information:

Characters

The Director

Name: The Director
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Human
Physical Description: a 6’ man in his late 40’s. Fair skin, gray hair, facial hair. Black suit, dark blue tie, black pants, black boots, sunglasses
Personality: Serious and sometimes strict, but caring
Strengths: Peak physical strength, high intelligence, proficiency with all weapons
Weaknesses: His age
Preferences: Prefers to use handguns
Abilities: Despite getting old, he is still able to go against younger opponents and defeat them with ease.
Additional Information: He is Dropzone’s (a character I used many times in other RPs) boss, second mentor, and is rumored to be his adoptive father

Aviana Tantlas

Name: Aviana Tantlas
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Fae
Physical Description: slightly taller than average, fair skin, dark hair
Personality: Cold and distant when you first meet her, but caring once she gets to know you
Strengths: Handling knives, endurance, can use some fire magik
Weaknesses: Fire magik needs a lot of concentration and she isn’t very skilled at it
Preferences: Prefers using knives over magik
Abilities: (feel free to go in-depth) She mainly uses throwing knives, but she can use daggers. Her fire magik abilities include summoning fire or warmth. Since it requires a lot of energy, she doesn’t usually use it in fights.
Additional Information: None
I hope I did this right

Athena

Name: Athena
Species: Part dragon Part fae (hybrid)
Physical Description: One orange eye and one blue eye. Wears all black and has black hair with orange and blue highlights. Has pale skin and is built. When transformed to a dragon, both her eyes become orange with black silts in the middle, has scales, horns, fangs, and wings. But she still looks human. When she turns fae, both her eyes turn blue and blue mystical wings come.
Personality: Dark to new people, overprotective of people who show care for her(which happens rarely). She gets angry very easily and emotional very easy. You betray her, you have to sleep with one eye open. She is ruthless and cruel to people who do not deserve it and very nice to innocent people.
Strengths: She is very powerful and very cunning and strong. She never gives up.
Weaknesses: Her past, anything that happens to her mind. Tricks and hallucinations to the mind. She will do anything to protect her friends.
Preferences: she hates people who use people as an advantage and likes people.
Abilities: Shapeshifitng, powers with fire, enchanced speed and hearing, can fly and do magic. She had shadow knives and had fangs and claws. She can use all elements due to her being a hybrid.
Additional Information: she likes to be alone and loves hugs.

Allyne Eviengaard

Name: Allyne Eviengaard
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Fae/Human
Physical Description: lithe, tan and ok muscular. one blue eye and purple eye, auburn hair and a tattoo of vines and thorns snaking down to his sternum
Personality: Skeptical, curious, hardworking
Strengths: fighting with a sword, telepathy, and elemental powers
Weaknesses: hand to hand combat
Preferences: his sword
Abilities: he can use all elemental powers and has telepathy which enables him to read and control the mind and body

Bio:

After getting kidnapped by the Fae King’s guards, Allyne was subjected to manipulation by the King and was tricked into thinking he was Prince Aeryn. He plans to kill the Fae King on his coronation day~

3 Likes

Feel free to enter any time you’re ready.

What do you mean by preferences?

1 Like

It’s another way to say “likes/dislikes”. I feel that it’ll make RPing more fun.

So what I dislike and like about anything ?

1 Like

If by “I” you mean your character, yes.

1 Like

Name: The Director
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Human
Physical Description: a 6’ man in his late 40’s. Fair skin, gray hair, facial hair. Black suit, dark blue tie, black pants, black boots, sunglasses
Personality: Serious and sometimes strict, but caring
Strengths: Peak physical strength, high intelligence, proficiency with all weapons
Weaknesses: His age
Preferences: Prefers to use handguns
Abilities: Despite getting old, he is still able to go against younger opponents and defeat them with ease.
Additional Information: He is Dropzone’s (a character I used many times in other RPs) boss, second mentor, and is rumored to be adoptive father

1 Like

I’ll wait for more people to apply.

1 Like

is there magic in this world?

1 Like

Oh, yeah! Tons of it!

How proficient is your character. After a certain point, expect the NPCs to worship your character as a spirit or god.

Name: Aviana Tantlas
Species: Fae
Physical Description: slightly taller than average, fair skin, dark hair
Personality: Cold and distant when you first meet her, but caring once she gets to know you
Strengths: Handling knives, endurance, can use some fire magik
Weaknesses: Fire magik needs a lot of concentration and she isn’t very skilled at it
Preferences: Prefers using knives over magik
Abilities: (feel free to go in-depth) She mainly uses throwing knives, but she can use daggers. Her fire magik abilities include summoning fire or warmth. Since it requires a lot of energy, she doesn’t usually use it in fights.
Additional Information: None
I hope I did this right

2 Likes

also, just tagging @Seci_Min and @48lexR in case they’re interested :eyes:

3 Likes

oh yes thank you, I might join later today~

1 Like

(I’ll submit a character later - I saw this thread. Need to bookmark it.)

1 Like

The same one from the other RPs?

Yep

1 Like

I wonder how her meeting with the Director would go?

1 Like

How much do we need

1 Like

Name: Athena
Species: Part dragon Part fae (hybrid)
Physical Description: One orange eye and one blue eye. Wears all black and has black hair with orange and blue highlights. Has pale skin and is built. When transformed to a dragon, both her eyes become orange with black silts in the middle, has scales, horns, fangs, and wings. But she still looks human. When she turns fae, both her eyes turn blue and blue mystical wings come.
Personality: Dark to new people, overprotective of people who show care for her(which happens rarely). She gets angry very easily and emotional very easy. You betray her, you have to sleep with one eye open. She is ruthless and cruel to people who do not deserve it and very nice to innocent people.
Strengths: She is very powerful and very cunning and strong. She never gives up.
Weaknesses: Her past, anything that happens to her mind. Tricks and hallucinations to the mind. She will do anything to protect her friends.
Preferences: she hates people who use people as an advantage and likes people.
Abilities: Shapeshifitng, powers with fire, enchanced speed and hearing, can fly and do magic. She had shadow knives and had fangs and claws. She can use all elements due to her being a hybrid.
Additional Information: she likes to be alone and loves hugs.

2 Likes