The Orients Covershop: CLOSED!!!

currently open for PREMADES only

Hi all and welcome!

I have a lot of covers hanging around, so I decided to make them available for request. I may also open for custom requests in the future.

Please read the requirements carefully before making a request. Thank you!

:fleur_de_lis::fleur_de_lis::fleur_de_lis:

➺ To make a request for a premade cover, please reply to the PREMADES POST with the filled-out Premade Covers form.

➺ To make a request for a custom cover, please reply to the EXAMPLES POST with the filled-out Custom Covers form.

➺ To see the cover images free of text, follow me on DeviantArt [here], and you can see or request cover tutorials in my Cover Art book [here].

9 Likes

R E Q U I R E M E N T S

FOR PREMADE COVERS

➺ Your book must already be uploaded on Wattpad

➺ Your book must have at least three chapters. This does not include author’s notes, copyright declarations, aesthetics/graphics/maps content, or other such bonus material

➺ Your book is not on hold and you have a regular updating schedule

➺ To keep my covers consistent, I will ask for your author or pen name to be included in the cover, so this does mean no usernames

➺ You can ask for some minor changes in the premade cover [eg. font style, minor colour changes, etc.], however some alterations might not be possible to make

FOR CUSTOM COVERS

CURRENTLY CLOSED

➺ Your book must already be uploaded on Wattpad

➺ Your book must have at least ten chapters. This does not include author’s notes, copyright declarations, aesthetics/graphics/maps content, or other such bonus material

➺ Your book is not on hold and you have a regular updating schedule

➺ To keep my covers consistent, I will ask for your author or pen name to be included in the cover, so this does mean no usernames

➺ You can ask for a maximum of two revisions after the cover has been completed. This includes changing font style, positioning, some slight colour changes, etc. but does not include major alterations such as changing the model/object image or other revisions that would change the cover entirely

No thread-hopping! Creating covers take so much time and effort, so I don’t want to be making something someone else is also already working hard to make for you. ​Please only request from me if your request has been declined by another covershop or if you decide not to use their cover

➺ You have 3 days to accept or decline the cover I make for you. I will tag you once it’s done and send several reminders if I don’t hear from you. If by three days I still don’t hear a response, your cover will be automatically made into a premade

➺ You don’t have to use the final cover I make, in which case it will then become a premade

5 Likes

P A Y M E N T

FOR PREMADE AND CUSTOM COVERS

➺ A permanent follow on wattpad: [here]

➺ Add at least one of the following books to a public reading list:
A Grace of Crowns
The Courtesy of Kings

If you make multiple requests from me, you will have to add another extra book to a reading list for every cover I make

➺ Credit me in your book desciption (Cover made by @Amanda-Mae)

➺ If you stop using my cover, send me a private message on wattpad to let me know so it can be returned to the Premades list

please do not complete any payments until I have accepted your request!

5 Likes

F O R M S

✻OPEN✻ Premade Covers

text in red is optional

➺ Wattpad Username:
➺ Author Name:
➺ Book Title:
➺ No. of Uploaded Chapters:
➺ Updating Schedule:
➺ Requested Premade:
Subtitles / Tag Lines:
Requested Changes:

✻CLOSED✻ Custom Covers

text in red is optional

➺ Wattpad Username:
➺ Author Name:
➺ Book Title:
➺ Book Genre:
➺ No. of Uploaded Chapters:
➺ Updating Schedule:
➺ Preferred Type: Object-based | Model-based | Text-based | Scenic | Any
➺ Preferred Style: Photomanipulation | Simple | Vector | Any
➺ Cover Details:
Subtitles / Tag Lines:
Colour Scheme:
Cover Inspiration:
Links to Preferred Images:

✻OPEN✻ Commercial Covers

Enquiries through e-mail only. Please send a private message through my wattpad page for more information.

I reserve the right to accept or decline requests

Vague ideas are generally hard to work with, so please be as detailed as possible when requesting a custom cover

5 Likes

E X A M P L E S

right-click >> open in new tab or drag and drop into a new tab to see full view

OBJECT-BASED COVERS

MODEL-BASED COVERS

TEXT-BASED COVERS

SIMPLE COVERS

9 Likes

P R E M A D E S

right-click >> open in new tab or drag and drop into a new tab to see full view

STAND-ALONES

SERIES

8 Likes

R E S E R V E D

3 Likes

R E S E R V E D #2

3 Likes

Can we ask to reserve covers? How would it work?

2 Likes

Sure, I don’t mind putting a cover on hold for the next two or so weeks if for example your book isn’t published or doesn’t have enough chapters up yet, but you expect it to meet the requirements soon.

3 Likes

I wish I had books that met the ‘Black Wings’ and the ‘Tide’ series requirements. The covers are so beautiful!

5 Likes

DAMN THESE ARE GORGEOUS

4 Likes

Aww thanks! :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the thing about premades. It’s easier to tailor a cover to a story than a story to a cover :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just came in here to say your covers have blessed my eyes :relieved:

2 Likes

lol thanks :joy:

1 Like

free bop-

1 Like

I see my former babies up there! I hope they get a good new home. Your work is still stunning

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

:hearts:

2 Likes