The Orients Covershop: CLOSED!!!

Your covers are so amazing and beautiful! :heart_eyes: So glad I happened to stumble across this forum. Hereā€™s my form. :smile:

Wattpad username: AliKatMeow
Author Name: Kitty Kat
Book Title: Body of Evidence
Requested Premade: This Thirst Insatiable

2 Likes

A C C E P T E D

request by: @AliKatMeow
type: premade

You have 3 x 24 hours to claim your cover. Please see the sample below:

Let me know once you have completed the payment, and I will post the full cover without watermark. Thank you for your request!

3 Likes

Payment is completed. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

D E L I V E R Y

request by: @AliKatMeow

Payment confirmed! Your full cover is below.
Thanks again for your request!

Drag-and-drop the image or open it in a new tab to see the full size. Please donā€™t forget to credit @Amanda-Mae in the book description, and send me a private message on wattpad when/if you stop using the cover!

3 Likes

U P D A T E

New premade covers available

See text-free cover images [here], and check out or request cover tutorials [here]

5 Likes

May I ask for a cover please :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Wattpad Username:Cbryson207

Author Name: Yumi Hikiaru

Book Title; A Avalonian Cinderella FairyTale

Tagline: ā€œA Dream is a Wish your heart makesā€

Requested Premade: This Thirst Insatiable

Inspo/Images:
Inspiration

1 Like

Hello, sorry I think I wasnā€™t clear in my private message on wattpad, or Iā€™m misunderstanding somethingā€¦ Iā€™m currently not accepting custom cover requests, only the premade covers [the covers you can see on post #3] are available for request.

In your request form, you answered ā€œGlass Slippersā€ for the ā€œRequested Premadeā€, but Iā€™m not sure which cover youā€™re referring to? I donā€™t have a premade cover titled ā€œGlass Slippersā€.

2 Likes

Oops

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard of Premade

1 Like

I fixed it

1 Like

Hello again, Iā€™m afraid that one is not available. Please check the link I posted. Itā€™s the ones marked PREMADES, not EXAMPLES. And the ones that have ā€œCLAIMEDā€ stamped across the cover means someone already claimed it and itā€™s no longer available.

Also, can you use the form in message #4, please? Make sure you use the ā€œPREMADEā€ form, not the CUSTOM form, and fill out all of the mandatory fields.

You should also read the REQUIREMENTS (post #2) to make sure that your book meets all the requirements first to apply for a premade cover. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

bumpp

1 Like

Is this still open? Iā€™m not quite ready to make a request, but Iā€™m wondering if it would be possible to replace the Elfish script in House of Traitors with the perimeter numbers of a clock (in Roman numerals)?

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s possible. The requirements and form are in posts #2 and #4 respectively.

1 Like

āžŗ Wattpad Username: readwithjeremy
āžŗ Author Name: Jeremy West
āžŗ Book Title: Your Fate Like Clockwork
āžŗ No. of Uploaded Chapters: hundreds
āžŗ Updating Schedule: Large chunks daily until completion.
āžŗ Requested Premade: House of Traitors
āžŗ Requested Changes:

1. Replace the elvish script with the numbers of a clock (Roman numerals).
  2. The middle of the emblem behind the title has a bird spreading its wings. Iā€™d like for something like this to be the entire emblem. Raven or crow preferred.
  3. A generally darker colour scheme. The blue is good, but Iā€™d just like it darker. Specifically the background, but itā€™s okay if you can only darken the whole thing instead.

Is all this okay?

A C C E P T E D

request by: @readwithjeremy

You have 3 x 24 hours to claim your cover. Please see the sample below:

Let me know if youā€™d like to use this, and I will post the full cover without watermark. Thank you for your request!

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I absolutely wanna use this. Could I see how it looks with ā€œYOURā€ on the left side, though? Amazing job; love how the clock face is incorporated. And the light behind the raven is M A G N I F I C E N T.

Great! Iā€™ve updated the sample form above to show what it looks like with the text on the left (if youā€™re on desktop, you can click or open image in a new tab to see it in full size). Let me know which one you want to use.