⚜ The Orients Covershop ⚜ STATUS: Open for premades

Your covers are so amazing and beautiful! :heart_eyes: So glad I happened to stumble across this forum. Here’s my form. :smile:

Wattpad username: AliKatMeow
Author Name: Kitty Kat
Book Title: Body of Evidence
Requested Premade: This Thirst Insatiable

2 Likes

A C C E P T E D

request by: @AliKatMeow
type: premade

You have 3 x 24 hours to claim your cover. Please see the sample below:

Let me know once you have completed the payment, and I will post the full cover without watermark. Thank you for your request!

3 Likes

Payment is completed. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

D E L I V E R Y

request by: @AliKatMeow
type: premade

Payment confirmed! Your full cover is below.
Thanks again for your request!

Drag-and-drop the image or open it in a new tab to see the full size. Please don’t forget to credit @Amanda-Mae in the book description, and send me a private message on wattpad when/if you stop using the cover!

3 Likes

U P D A T E

New premade covers available

See text-free cover images [here], and check out or request cover tutorials [here]

5 Likes

May I ask for a cover please :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Wattpad Username:Cbryson207

Author Name: Yumi Hikiaru

Book Title; A Avalonian Cinderella FairyTale

Tagline: “A Dream is a Wish your heart makes”

Requested Premade: This Thirst Insatiable

Inspo/Images:
Inspiration

1 Like

Hello, sorry I think I wasn’t clear in my private message on wattpad, or I’m misunderstanding something… I’m currently not accepting custom cover requests, only the premade covers [the covers you can see on post #3] are available for request.

In your request form, you answered “Glass Slippers” for the “Requested Premade”, but I’m not sure which cover you’re referring to? I don’t have a premade cover titled “Glass Slippers”.

2 Likes

Oops

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Premade

1 Like

I fixed it

1 Like

Hello again, I’m afraid that one is not available. Please check the link I posted. It’s the ones marked PREMADES, not EXAMPLES. And the ones that have “CLAIMED” stamped across the cover means someone already claimed it and it’s no longer available.

Also, can you use the form in message #4, please? Make sure you use the “PREMADE” form, not the CUSTOM form, and fill out all of the mandatory fields.

You should also read the REQUIREMENTS (post #2) to make sure that your book meets all the requirements first to apply for a premade cover. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

bumpp

1 Like