[The Tip Cauldron #1] Ask your writing questions here!

Thank you :coolpineapple: and please do! We’ll be doing it once a month or so, we’ll figure out the fine print once we get it rolling, but there’s still plenty of time to submit for the first edition so :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Will do, will do. I’m trying to think of a question I haven’t already read in a blog post :joy: :thinking:

there has to be something!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Well, you can try that, too, and we’ll put our spin on it!

2 Likes

hmm, alright, let’s see. So, I dunno if this counts as a tip but it’s the only unique thing that I haven’t read in a blog post, is about other people’s writing experience or what not, you mostly see advice not like writing journey’s and drawing tips from that. Don’t think that qualifies as an advice question though, feel free to answer though.

I’ll be back later with a better question, lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure I see the question :joy:
You mean our personal writing journeys/processes? How do people give advice without using their own experiences??
tbf i don’t read writing blogs lolol

If writing process is what you mean, Jane and I are going to have a field day (in the best possible way!) with that because we are wildly different in that regard :joy:

2 Likes

Oh hell yes! I love telling all about how I pants. The story of how I completed my first book is pretty dramatic, too

2 Likes

You are the pantser? :joy:

Also, same! :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

I’m literally writing this book with 0 plans, doing whatever my mind thinks is the best idea. Can it be any more pants? :eyes:

2 Likes

Reading back on my post, I actually have no clue what I was saying, erm :joy:

Yeah, but everything you said sounds cool

1 Like

I shall not reply with any potential spoilers :joy:

Awesome :joy: But thank you! I think it can serve as a springboard into a self-introduction of sorts, we’ll see :blush:

2 Likes

We’ll need to do an introduction? :flushed:

1 Like

We gotta at least try to convince folks we’re worth listening to :joy:

2 Likes

I thought that part was most commonly skipped on the internet o.o

1 Like

THE FORM
Question: In a fantasy world, what’s a good way to decide how money works?
Anonymous?: No

2 Likes

Oooo good one!

2 Likes

Ive been reading too many economics textbooks lately.

2 Likes

Well, we haven’t been reading any, so we are absolutely qualified to answer this question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who responded! We’re working on brewing up some good answers now~

4 Likes