The Wacky Pumpkin - A Halloween Writing Contest!

Getting scarily close :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Three days left!! Add your finishing touches and prepare to submit soon, as the form closes on Friday!

5 Likes

ACK! I can’t wait for the results!!!

5 Likes

Will there be one of these monthly?

3 Likes

I don’t think so:/

2 Likes

um hi so i think we plan to do some sort of something monthly like november we’re focused on a nanowrimo support group which can be found here and we’ll hopefully so some sort of winter holiday event in December. If you guys want to do more of these things please let us know. We can’t know what you want if you don’t tell us :blush: Anyone can reach out to me anytime with writing/art event ideas since I really like working on those and i can discuss with the rest of the mod team!

6 Likes

What Ash said :point_up_2:
And I’d like to add that we don’t really have the manpower to do these that often, but we would love to host more contests if y’all enjoy it!

6 Likes

T W O days left!! :scream: Form closes tomorrow - if you haven’t submitted already, I suggest doing it as soon as you read this post :rofl:

6 Likes

The form closes TODAY at 10 PM UTC! More specifically in… 15hrs and 15mins from now :rofl: Don’t miss your chance to submit if you haven’t already!!

7 Likes

A little under two hours until the form closes!! Get those submissions in while you can :blush:

5 Likes

And with that, submissions close!

We will now move into the judging phase of the first ever Wacky Pumpkin contest. Thank you to everyone who submitted and we look forward to reading and judging your entries!

12 Likes

0_0 patiently waiting…

3 Likes

We’ll have the full results out at the end of the month!

4 Likes

Alright, great to know!

3 Likes

10 days until the results O.O

2 Likes
Something wicked this way comes...

:eyes: :jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

Oooh… So pretty! Good luck, everyone.

4 Likes

O_O

3 Likes

wait - are the results today or tomorrow?

2 Likes

Today~
I think :eyes:

3 Likes