The Wacky Writer's Circle / ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

Welcome to the Wacky Writer’s Writing Circle. My name’s M and I am delighted to have you here! The Wacky Writier’s Writing Circle [or let’s just say Wacky Circle for short] is for all writers. Whether you want writing support, want to talk about your WIP’s, want to make some friends or want some feedback on your work, all are welcomed here!

Here are some things that the Circle will offer:

- Writing support
- Feedback
- Friends
- Fun
- Chill and inclusive circle.
- And more!
- Nanowrimo Support/hype
- You can share your work and get feedback and support for all those writers are looking for support from Riters. (readers+writers=riters.

We don’t have any rules beside the one that I’m not gonna say because every one will role their eyes at me. Hint: it starts with ‘have’ and ends with ‘fun’.

Credit to the amazing Seci (@Seci_Min) for creating the beautiful banners and logos.

Also, sorry for the thousands of reservation posts, I went a bit overboard, but you know just in case :grinning:
13 Likes

Wacky Circle Tag/Member List

@M_and_S

@lst-my-shp-sil

@Manya707

@Seci_Min

@Fondness_Fantasies

@BloodR0se17

@CaptainSarcastic101

@xtayaxx

@NightStar

@LacySheridan

@/Apple

@/MiniMoxx

@/DragonsDreaming

@/NotARussionBot

@/W.L.Ink

@/FOLuke

@/LadyOfTheRiver

@/CandySweetApple

(apparently, I can only have 10 tags per post, so sorry if you didn’t get the tag)

10 Likes

MEET THE MEMBERS OF THE CIRCLE

Let us know your preferred name/nickname, your preferred pronouns, and a little more about you!

@M_and_S You can call me M. I use pronouns she/her. I’m an avid short story writer, and it’s nice to meet you!

@lst-my-shp-sil I’m Lux and my pronouns are she/her. I enjoy writing mystery and fantasy. None of my writing is currently published. I’m looking forward to support all of your writing journeys!

@Fondness_Fantasies Hello! My name’s Fond and my pronouns are she/her. I enjoy writing NA, YA, chicklit, romance and short stories. Looking forward to reading some new stories.

@Seci_Min hello, you can called me Seci if you’d like. I’m a she/her but you can also call me he/him. I love writing and reading Fantasy, Dyotian and Sci-fi genres:)

@LacySheridan Lacy, she/her, full-time indie fantasy author. I write all over the genre and read all over it too, so feel free to include me in any and all famtasy-related discussion

@FOLuke you can just call me Luke. She/her but at this point I don’t care, I’ll respond to whatever. I experiment with genres - poems, romance, action, whatever I’m in the mood for. I’m just down to write with nice people and make friends!

@W.L.Ink Hello! You can just call me Ink, she/her. I write High Fantasy and I experiment with other genres. I’m all for reading any kind of genre and learning new things, so definitely call me whenever you need someone to talk to! or if you don’t mind listening to my nonsense lol

@Apple Hello! You can call me Apple : ) I go by the pronouns She/Her. I lean towards writing Fantasy with dark elements, but I am hoping to experiment with Horror and Paranormal too. I read every kind of genre though. It’s a pleasure meeting you all!

@LadyOfTheRiver Hello from oblivion! I am Angel (or Ianira), they/them. I deal in poetry, pretty pictures, confusion, and the occasional short story. Fair warning, I can be … rather dark, as well as some of the things I write about.

And if you catch it, maybe you’ll get a custom poem from the Angel of Chaos. Who knows.

@Manya707 Hi! My name is Manya and I’m a she/her. I write a wide range of genres, and hope to explore more! I read all genres!

@/CandySweetApple Hello , my name is Candy she/her. I have one published poetry book. I am in the process of planning two book ideas of mine.

@/NightStar Hiya! I am Badria and I write Rom-Coms and I am still writing a Summer to Remember. My pronouns are she/her. I hope to meet you!

@/xtayaxx Hey!! I am Taya! I write paranormal, fantasy and lots and lots of magic! I love meeting new writers too!

@/DazzieSh Hey, I’m Daisy! I go by she/her pronouns, but I respond to anything. I love most genres, but I’m currently writing two books, both fantasy. It’s nice to meet everyone!

@/ MiniMoxx Hiiii!!! I’m Alex [she] I mainly write romances and general fiction. I love reading pretty much anything :smiley: Lovely to meet everyone! :smiley:

8 Likes

TALK ABOUT YOUR WORK IN PROGRESSES

Talk about you current WIP’s. I know you all want to. Put your username, genre, the link to your story if you’re open to other people reading it, and a few sentences about your story. You can include your main WIPS, keep it under three.

@Seci_Min I’m currently writing The Garden of Killers (Fantasy) and Greener Days (Horror), feel free to ask me questions about it!

@LacySheridan I’m currently editing a Snow White retelling titled The Ruin of Snow, set to be released for sale in February, and writing the first draft of a psychological fantasy novella tentatively titled Era of Everett. I have a long, long list of books to make my way through so I’m sure this will be changing often.

@Fondness_Fantasies I’m currently editing my rivals-to-lovers WIP titled All’s Fair in Love and Baking and sometimes make references to my previous novella, Culinary Confessions, which I published on Amazon this past July.

@LadyOfTheRiver I am working on a guide to life, a world without colour, a girl who can’t love, and a short story collection. No, they’re not in the same book. Sadly, the aforementioned have only the first chapter, except my guide to life. Enigma and Black and White are my twisted, thought up babies. ;w;

@FOLuke my current WIP is called Crooked and is a psychological story of a celebrity that is dealing with fame and it’s affects as well as other things in his life.

@Apple I currently have only one book up on WP, it’s called “The Great Escape” under the username Apple_Brooklyn. It’s a dark fantasy. Though I have several stories in drafts as well, in which I am hoping I could upload a horror one sometime this month.

@Manya707 I currently have two WIPs, one is an action-adventure/romance/fantasy, the other is a middle-grade teenfic/romance(dont judge lol) My action-adventure/romance/fantasy is on WP and my other one I’m writing offline

@CandySweetApple Still planning… :unamused:

@Daisy I have two wips , one is science fantasy and the other I’m plotting and is high fantasy. Neither are posted anywhere currently but I’m hoping to post both on wattpad soon!

@MiniMoxx I have one current WIP: Perfectly Unexpected it’s a romance/general fiction. Always open to r4rs or reads :wink: I also have my NaNo project which will, obviously, be written during November. I’m a busy bee recently. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

POST YOUR FAVOURITE WRITING QUOTES.

They can be from authours, from family, from Wacky members or you! (poetry verses and quotes from books count as well)

”Be sharp, be still, be silent.” - The Garden of Killers

“Poisoned mind sees poison everywhere.” - The Great Escape

“You changed like when winter came…” says the lady in blood.

“Why I use a rose as a knife is none of your business.” - Lara, Enigma

(I modified it to be a little … less. It might change if the OG is okay)

When your heart explodes - is it deathly cold?

She sets fire to my plain.

I fly in the rose-coloured sky.

A tyranny is beheld by our apathy itself.

To each their own as the sun and moon are polar opposites.

Nothing Can Dim The Light Which Shines From Within

He said: “You better bring your own sun.”

“There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain…”

Behind every exquisite thing there existed something tragic.

6 Likes

POST YOUR FAVOURITE WRITING RELATED MEMES

10 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

you may now post!

3 Likes

Oh this looks so cool!! Do you want everything in one post or can I spam post?

2 Likes

You can leave the intros in the wiki post, but feel free to talk away!

1 Like

You don’t have to put a [center][/center] for every line :eyes:

You could just go

[center]

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

[/center]

and all of the "blah blah"s will be centered!

2 Likes

Oop, I didn’t know that. I just pressed the button and it centered it seperately for every line. Anywho, thanks for letting me know!

Also, welcome to the Circle, Lux! :slight_smile:

2 Likes