𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒔 — 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒔 — 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 Hello, and welcome to a thread on Indian festivals! We have oh so many (some say one every day) and in honour of these festivals, and for the sake of general knowledge (and writing of course), here's a quick guide to these festivals! Each festival will have it's own post, with recommended pages linked for further reading if you're interested in knowing more. The table of contents below will help you navigate through the thread. Updates will be posted hopefully every Sunday, otherwise at my earliest convenience. If, upon completion, there's a festival or two that I missed, please let me know so I can add it!

Just for general info, this thread was coded a while back but I wanted to post it on the 1st of September since I'm weird like that. I originally thought of titling this thread with Malayalam (that being my mother tongue). But then I decided it was too much trouble to ensure the characters were correct and peeps might miss what the thread's about. Plus, the fancy font wouldn't work and that's a real deal breaker.

Anyways, if you'd like to be on the taglist just let me know and I'll add you to it as soon as I can. If you have any questions, put it in the faq wiki post and I'll answer it as soon as possible.
code © faemoones
3 Likes
𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒔 — 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 Festivals are sorted by alphabetical order (which is why there are so many scroll/link boxes) for quick navigation.
a link b link c link d link e link f link g link h link i link j link k link l link m link n link o link p link q link r link s link t link u link v link w link x link y link z link
code © faemoones
2 Likes
𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒔 — 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 Any and all questions you might have, edit it right in just below these lines of text! Everyone will then be able to quickly access both questions and answers.

insert question here answer

code © faemoones
2 Likes
𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒔 — 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

@novel_worm

code © faemoones
2 Likes