𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝟾𝟿

Google Image Search API is no longer available. Please setup up Custom Search Engine API.

1 Like

Have you noticed this?

bad day

Wisp is sooo sweet

1 Like

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* We hear you. We see you. We feel you. We love you. We’re here for you. You are never alone when you’re here. ✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

3 Likes

Oooh, that’s a cool Wisp feature :eyes:

Also if I forgot to reply to any of your messages, sorry about that :sweat_smile: I must’ve missed it. I was helping a friend who’s new to this forum and filling out requests on her new art thread!

2 Likes

Nah, it’s totally fine! I get ya, our messages on this thread and the Counting one take ages to reply to lol.

1 Like

also…
I may have made a thread about my current wip

1 Like

I’ll check it out :eyes:

I got some things to do though. I’m moving out today and I gotta pack my stuff and do other things :joy:

1 Like

Ofc, whenever!

Oh, that’s today? Happy journey!

1 Like

Thank you! ^^;;

1 Like

oooh, thats a really cool bot

3 Likes

YASSS GOO UUUU

2 Likes

YASSS QUEEEN YOU GOOO WE STAN THISSSSS!

2 Likes

Bro it’s been like ride lately, Life be dropping jump scares on me and I’ve been dodging them-well at least trying to. I’ve probably broken downs multiple times internally these past couple of months. There have been 2 times where I couldn’t take it and just exploded externally but I generally have this habit of shoving everything down and just dealing with it later but i never do. Honestly I’m behind on so many things and life’s gotten to the point of everything just repeating itself to the point it makes me sick and I’m trying to break out of the cycle lol but hey the sun is out and I’m trying to get everything done. LOLLLL sorry for dumping this but at least we’re sharing righhhht :joy: :sob:

AWW DW ABOUT IT I JUST VENTED TO YOU AKSJDAKSD LOL :joy:

tackles you with hugs :sadhug: Honestly bestie I relate so hard with the tears and dw about being a downer, I’m basically the embodiment of a sad teddy bear with pumps of serotonin. Life has a way of kicking us in the face smh and she really needs to stop no lie. I’m glad you’re feeling better these days and ugh doctor appointments akjdsf.

2 Likes

OMASUDASDJ YOU PROBABLY MOVED OUT BUT LIKE TELL MEEEEE HOW DID IT GOOO AND HOW IS SUMMER FOR UUUUUUUU

2 Likes

OMYGOSH NEW PEROSN AKSJDASD

:sob: stella is 100% correct, y’all.

2 Likes

Now, I am part 4 of chapter 3!
Thank you kindly! LOL!

2 Likes

Olive   (1)

WELCOME TO CAFE 89

@thegreenninjafan ELLOOO’ I’M RITAAAA :sparkles: the disappearing cafe owner that pops out of nowhere-I hope you are well and welcome to the cafeeee. CAFE 89 is your local cafe located on Wacky Ave. Once you enter the cafe, you’ll instantly be hit with the strong aroma of coffee and the crisp scent of freshly baked cookies. After you’ve ordered the drink of your choice, you mingle with the crowd or sit and admire the view. At CAFE 89, you can chill and hangout while creating your own flavor of chaos.

omfaksdjfa guys i finally welcomed someone with the official welcome, looook at me i’m thriving lol oki now go greet the newbie

2 Likes

OMYGOSH ASJDASDASD WE LOVE THIS PRODUCTIVITYYYY

1 Like

CORAAAAAAA

1 Like

Thank you! You seem very energetic today!
:sweat_smile: :laughing:

1 Like