𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝟾𝟿

whispers:

why are we being quiet?

3 Likes

I need to ask you something.

Does this song deserve to be marked as explicit?

1 Like

does it have swear words in it? if it doesn’t i don’t think so?

1 Like

They drop one f-bomb but they do in other songs and that’s not marked as explicit. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

its bad to scare the lurkers

2 Likes

I’m gonna poop. Where is the bathroom, @Incognito_latte ?

1 Like

If it doesn’t repeat then I don’t think so but if its constant then like yeah the disclaimer should be there.

1 Like

:pleading_face: Am I scary?

3 Likes

Do you think that songs that say “erection” need to be marked explicit?

In the basement of dread, be careful because not even I know what happens in there.

2 Likes

Why is it down there?

1 Like

I think this sort of thing happens there

2 Likes

akdjafd i’ve never heard of a song that says “erection” but I think it depends on how often you use the word in the song?

1 Like

We do have a bathroom on the upper floor but plumbing issues :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Is it a pot?

2 Likes

Noooo

At least not by default :eyes:

3 Likes

Let’s say, hypothetically, it’s used constantly within the chorus.

1 Like

I hope not :eyes:

2 Likes

Angle in the ground

2 Likes

That sucks for real. I know how you feel. Sometimes life just sucks and you have to push through it. The sun has definitely been helping me to feel better emotionally, and make me more energised and happy to get things done. Haha we both can dump all our stress here and be in good company I guess :slight_smile:

hugs you back I’ve definitely needed that. Yeah, all the doctor stress is frustrating to deal with, and I’ve found myself delving back into fandom culture like I did as a teenager and loving fanfiction again, the escapism is my coping mechanism lol. But it’s been fun to explore characters and writing fanfic like I used to, and it takes my mind away from the things I don’t wanna spend my time focusing on. I’m fine with not thinking about things that stress me out until life is kinder lol. I’m not a big fan of JK Rowling but I do agree with this sentiment a lot:

I do hope you’re starting to feel better though!

2 Likes