๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

A lot of nursery rhymes and childrenโ€™s songs were a way to hide Christian catechisms when under persecution. So the idea that this is Protestants vs. Catholics jives with the common uses.

2 Likes

That doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s any less hilarious and makes me think of a weird DLC of untitled goose game.

2 Likes

We are so far removed from it that itโ€™s lost itโ€™s context. Youโ€™re free to abuse it.

2 Likes

Goose a goose a gander

Reminds me of this.

1 Like

My son moos after I find it.

1 Like

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/this-is-my-brain/6353/1095?u=notarussianbot

@LacySheridan I heard you mention that you like Supernatural before. I have a fanfiction idea for it, but first I want to ask you what are the best episodes for a newbie like me to watch?

@J.L.O @Akje

2 Likes

Cute. If you need to be like that in a book, running your own work through it and toning it the hell down would be interesting.

2 Likes

But tone it the hell down. Mother heifers would appreciate that.

2 Likes

Bwahahaha! Omg I want to read the rest of this! Iโ€™ll never know if he got ovah hiz depressionz. (โ™ฏแด–.แƒš)

1 Like

The intro to Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. I couldnโ€™t post the whole thing because of the N word, but try it yourself. I wonder if my own book would sound better this wayโ€ฆ

โ˜œ(ห†โ–ฟห†c)

Dat shit was tha best o times, dat shit was tha worst o times, dat shit was tha age o wisdom, dat shit was tha age o foolishness, dat shit was tha epoch o belief, dat shit was tha epoch o incredulity, dat shit was tha season o Light, dat shit was tha season o Darkness, dat shit was tha sprin o hope, dat shit was tha wintah o despairโ€ฆ

2 Likes

It would be memorable

1 Like

Mudhead Clown: Is it Scary?

1 Like

I assume yes.

Mabon is coming, I need to draw Lady Mabon.

A spider soceiety would probably be matriarchal.

1 Like

@Akje

https://ehillerman.unm.edu/node/1818

1 Like

Wow, even scarier than I thought! ใƒฝ(๏พŸะ”๏พŸ)๏พ‰ ๏พ( ยดะ”`)๏พ‰

1 Like