๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

LOL worst of all Japan doesnโ€™t really have pronouns, and 70% of the time, people just use โ€œwatashiโ€ which is the most polite and gender-neutral way to say โ€œIโ€.

2 Likes

Imagine naming your edgy emo boy character Helen

2 Likes

@Akje Should I write mxm vampire x werewolf high school romance or try an ancient egypt litrpg with a female main cast?

1 Like

Question: Can I give them milk?

1 Like

Yes, and you can even milk them!

1 Like

oooh
Iโ€™ll be sure to send pictures!

(and take one home to set up a passive income stream, but thatโ€™s not for you to know hehe)

1 Like

Oooh, I vote for the ancient Egyptian litrpg with a female cast, but which story speaks to you more? ใƒฝ(^ใ€‚^)ไธฟ

2 Likes

This is so honking cute. 2 gamers that are rivals become stuck in the game as an engaged couple.

3 Likes

The original creator, DeluCat, is Taiwanese and not 100% proficient in English (by her own words) so Iโ€™m pretty sure she just liked the name Helen and didnโ€™t know that itโ€™s considered to be very feminine.

2 Likes

Overwhelmingly, I find a lot of Korean-named characters have gender-bending namesโ€“at least one, with no indication that they are anything but straightforward hetero characters.

3 Likes

is that in both Korean and English, or for English characters specifically?

i wonder if thatโ€™s a cultural thing or a language thing :thinking:

3 Likes

This is why we need to double check the use of foreign names.

2 Likes

Delicat also named a character Ban. So I think she should have just written in Vietnamese.

I also found one crappypasta that might have been originally written in Swedish and then google translated to English. It features accidental masturbation.

1 Like

Ban is a name is several countries. Also that character could have just been Veitnamese.

the text version of Bloody Painter is pretty bad but Iโ€™m actually not sure whether DeluCat is responsible for that particular terribleness. Her original version is a graphic story, and idk who translated it to text, but they didnโ€™t do a good job.

:grimacing: :grimacing:
Liu Woods 'pasta was apparently originally in Spanish and I almost died trying to read the โ€œEnglishโ€ version (which was very obviously copy and pasted straight from google translate)

1 Like

impressive amount of run-ons ya got there

1 Like

Yeah itโ€™s crappy

1 Like

He lay down on the ground in muscle cramps

me after reading crappypastas

1 Like

It may be that they are translating names by definition or homophones, but since I read it in English, Iโ€™ve got no clue.

2 Likes

Remind me to never play that game :slight_smile:

2 Likes