๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

First of its kind. Itโ€™s more insane than you can imagine.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Still not the worst anime world. Dead Space and Train to Busan also had anime adaptations.

One Pieceโ€™s world is also kind of terrible as well.

Donโ€™t get me started on Overlord. O Jesu!

2 Likes

Here is your daily dose of horrifying demons

Sex Songs:

Pop:

Metal:

2 Likes

Even as a person who loves One Piece, to live in that world would take hella nerve and courage. Some places are great, some are bad, and then there are some that are beyond horrible.

The only anime that I would NOT want to be reincarnated in are these:

Berserk (especially the manga. Good lord.)
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Akira (sweet baby Jesus HELL TO THE NO!).
Gantz (manga-wise from what I readโ€ฆnope).

There are more, but these are the ones that are taking over my mind.

2 Likes

The abundance of sea monsters means that going to the beach would be dangerous, at least.

1 Like

True?
However, it depends on where the beach is located One Piece.

Still, world wise, One Piece is a great place, but itโ€™s a great place that you should proceed with caution.

If I were to mention webtoons, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d want to be in Tower of God.

I adore the story and the worldbuilding from a safe distance. LOL!

2 Likes

@HKelle You would not believe how many different ways there are to tell the future my Gods!

https://futurescopes.com/divination/haruspication/2316/haruspication-predicting-future-inspecting-entrails-animal

1 Like

This needs to be in the DBDverse somewhere, somehow. :eyes:

1 Like

Once you eventually kill off your cute animal companions, which you most likely will, donโ€™t deny it, youโ€™ll have a chance to. Specifically look at the liver.

1 Like

Itโ€™s already been done. * looks at all of Crowโ€™s fledglings*

Except no one in the DBDverse has any organs. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Theyโ€™ll have to borrow them from the lord of Mitzclan who has a liver or two. Donโ€™t know where youโ€™d find him though.

1 Like

โ€œThe journey from the first level to the ninth is difficult and takes four years, but the dead are aided by Xolotl. The dead must pass many challenges, such as crossing a mountain range where the mountains crash into each other, a field with wind that blows flesh-scraping knives, and a river of blood with fearsome jaguars.โ€

Crow:

1 Like
1 Like

@J.L.O. @HKelle

You have to watch New Getter Robo, itโ€™s insane. Donโ€™t let the red devil mecha fool you, it is bloody good fun.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.