๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Well, some would argue that Louisiana is a lot moreโ€ฆunpopular than France.

There are demons in the Lesser Key of Solomon that can help.

1 Like

This cemetery is much too gloomy! We need to redecorate.

3 Likes

The ghouls might chew the couches but weโ€™ll try!

1 Like

Iโ€™d have a flatscreen TV at mine, streaming Breaking Bad 24/7.

And a drinks dispenser.

2 Likes

And a pool table. You can put the balls away when youโ€™re done but donโ€™t steal any. I got my homies on guard.

2 Likes

Okay, hereโ€™s a start on itโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Sam Levinson: Euphoria is based on my real experiences.

Euphoria:

Iโ€™m not exaggerating as much as you might think.

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea :smiley:

2 Likes

So I take it he has a harem of naked nuns? *ponders*

I guess it must be great to be a heavy metal god, although I wouldnโ€™t want a harem myself. A free parking space wherever I go would be really cool, though. โ˜œ(ห†โ–ฟห†c)

2 Likes

Sam is one of those writers and showrunners who will state that their show is based off of real experiences of real teens and proceeds to throw in ridiculous events like a werewolf dressed as Jesus with a nun harem with no self-awareness.

1 Like

Or Ashtray, the 12-year-old GTA character drug dealer.

3 Likes

I donโ€™t really know what the hell heโ€™s meant to be, or why heโ€™s there. Like Elliot, or half of these damn characters.

3 Likes

12-year-old drug dealer is not that far removed in ridiculousness from your average Powerwolf music video.

2 Likes

Fez could easily do all this shit himself. Heโ€™s a drug dealer, no? Heโ€™s in charge, no?

1 Like

Falk should do a Euphoria Spoof as Sam.

1 Like

I donโ€™t need to see the frontman as Rue, please spare me the torment of seeing that guy in drag.

2 Likes

He was already fat Joaquin Phoenix RPing as Jesus.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s where it should end! If there is a merciful god out there, please prevent this from happening!

3 Likes

Imagine playing his life back on judgment day. Heโ€™d go red.

3 Likes