๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Useful then :wink:

1 Like

Theyโ€™re not as nice as vultures, unfortunately.

1 Like

It would be fun to Screech BRAAAAAAIIINNNSSSAAALLLVATION! AS A Christian Zombie, but the stink isnโ€™t easy to hide.

So ghost may be more reasonable.

1 Like

Iโ€™m pretty sure that most Christians would be monster slayers in the event of a zombie apocalypseโ€ฆor a more relaxed zombie event.

Well, the young males would, for certain. You put a bunch of pressure on people to be civil when they donโ€™t want to and you certify that the humanity is lost in a dead thing still living, and that is โ€œgame onโ€ for the types that spend a lot of time using self control.

1 Like

I mean, look at the way I play games: when it doesnโ€™t matter, I kill everything. If game outcome depends on me not killing them, they live. If itโ€™s underpopulated like Skyrim, I kill everything like Iโ€™m supposed to and resurrect the bodies afterwards because itโ€™s a sparsely populated region.

1 Like

How merciful you are!

But itโ€™s nothing like how I treat this world: first: consequences, second: people have value. It wouldnโ€™t cross my mind to go be like that.

2 Likes

Writing about ghosts is fun.

2 Likes

It can be.

2 Likes

I would think it would be fun to write a ghost like Bert in an world full of Ernies, though.

2 Likes

Lombard and Julio are total opposites.

2 Likes

leans over to a ghost
I smell dead people.

2 Likes

Howdy howdy guys, just real quick, Iโ€™m about to run a forum update so didnโ€™t want to blindside you. Itโ€™s unscheduled and I didnโ€™t expect to need to run an update butโ€ฆhere we are unfortunately lol. So hold off on your replies for a few minutes so you donโ€™t lose any work. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:100:

Also get Discord or something so I can annoy talk during updates or go to Wattpad

1 Like

@JohnnyTuturro @J.L.O okie doke, weโ€™re back!

3 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry, I crashed.

1 Like

Good morning cemetary!

peeps out from under the gravestone that fell over that I though would be a good rock to live under

2 Likes

Heโ€™s not merely good-looking โ€“ heโ€™s the epitome of male beauty

Imagine if Christian Grey looked like this:

2 Likes