πŸ„·πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΏπŸ„΄ πŸ…†πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„»πŸ„³ πŸ„±πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ί πŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…‚

Cover Form
Tittle: Bits and Pieces
Author’s name: Waterandfire
Subtitling optional:
Genre: Romance/Short-story
Color scheme if you have one: Honestly, do whatever fits right for you :slight_smile:
Vibe: Dark, like in a sexy kind of way, with a hint of mystery
Type: Simple (but you can do what you want lol)
short summary:
Lexi thought S.J was out of her life for good, but she was wrong. He comes back into her life, putting her in danger and adding more struggles. Throughout her story, she illustrates her pain of everyone not trusting her enough to tell her their deepest secrets, even her best friend. Her diagnosed sickness ends up getting worse, putting her on the verge of death (this is all because of S.J). Despite all this, she smiles, puts a smile on her face, and even forgives S.J so they can get back together.

It may seem like S.J is at fault, but he had very reasonable reasons that will make your heart ache.
RATING: 18+

Ideas: A guy and girl together, in a sexy way (honestly make it hot, include whatever you want!)
Site story cover is on: Wattpad
Password: Strawberry
Other notes and design wishes: You can involve guns, a guy looking scared, but hot at the same time, while a girl trying to comfort him.

If you have any question let me know. And thank you so much for doing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cover Form

Title: Red as Blood

Author’s name: Rue Jay Hamilton

Subtitle (optional):

Genre: Fantasy

Color scheme if you have one: Color Palette: #4C0027 #570530 #750550 #980F5A - Color Hunt

Vibe (ie. dark, moody, sad, etc.): Darkly sensual

Type (ie. people based, blend, simple, object-based, typography, etc.): Blend.

Short summary: 38-year-old Luna Palazza, a half-angel, half-succubus female thinks she has her life figured out until 24-year-old human female Janessa shows up at Luna’s estate with intentions to kill Luna to turn her ex-girlfriend back into a human, but the more they spend time together, the deeper their relationship becomes.

Ideas IF you have them (include pictures and/or word descriptions): I see a glass rose, I see Prada heels, I see a mansion in the background lined with a beautiful courtyard.

Site story cover is on: Wattpad

Password: Strawberry (Note: I have strawberries waiting to fill my stomach XD)

Other notes and design wishes (please list anything!) Umm just be creative. I really want something appealing.

1 Like

I got you!

1 Like

I got you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve been patient. I’m wondering when I will get my cover.

Hi. @Honiiduu, I’m going to cancel my request. I’ve waited for so long, and I need the cover.