𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖮𝖨 𝖢𝖠𝖥𝖤

I can show you the music video if you need an explanation.

The blood nurse even said she liked my nails!! I haven’t had slippers in a while but these ones are very cute and pink with gold stars!
Ooh, I was also so tired today. One thing I kinda miss about college is that I would come home some days and take a nice nap lmao.

2 Likes

Ncooh thank you :blush:

So, I just got back from a “leisurely” walk to the mall. And by “leisurely”, I mean I’m pretty sure I just completed a triathlon. :sweat_smile: Who knew shopping could be an extreme sport?

I mean, I’m not saying I’m totes unfit, but let’s just say if fitness were a school subject, I’d be sitting in detention right now. But hey, a person’s gotta eat, right? And apparently, living in a place that’s more like a mountain range than a neighborhood is no excuse. :mountain_snow:

Anyways while I’m here gasping for air like a fish out of water, how are you all doing? Living the dream on flat ground, I hope? :joy:

p.s I’m a very chatty person xd

2 Likes

Paris Hilton and Friends. No wonder they stayed so skinny, imagine walking up and down and all around the finest shopping districts in New York.

1 Like

Well, who needs a gym membership when you can get your cardio by shopping in New York’s finest districts? Maybe that’s the secret workout routine we’ve all been missing out on!!! :smile:

1 Like

Well, for one example, we looked at color, and realized the world is basically an inverted version of the colors we see (Bananas are Blue - Nick Barclay), and then there’s this other concept of contrast which says we never see color in isolation (simultaneous contrast) and that every color generates a sort of ‘halo’ of its’ complimentary color. Lots of weird, interesting things like that hehe…

(bananas are blue, Nick Barclay poster)

What’s up with you?

2 Likes

I’m going to be real with you, that is very trippy.

2 Likes

AWW THAT’S SUPER SWEET OF HER. I barely wear slippers much less own some :sob: I’ve always wanted to buy some but I back out last minute lol. Aww bestie make sure to get some rest! LMAOOO NO FR THE AFTER CLASS NAP HITS

1 Like

NO because why are malls so huge and massive- i mean i love window shopping and sometimes I might get myself something because i was convinced lol but shopping is a sport lol i find myself sitting down on the benches every 20 minutes hehe.

OKAY BUT AT LEAST YOU STRONGGGGG

i is drowning in work lol

1 Like

OKAYYYYY OKAYYYY
That’s amazing??? :nail_care: I never knew that before!

Istg you’d think they know half of the ppl who visit the place are unfit and they’re like, “Well if you can’t get fit on your own, you’ll regret having us get your fitness back on track for you” :joy:

Idk how many times I’ve went to the mall with the intention of buying a few things and come back home with 3/4 extra bags of shopping xD
20 minutes??You’re more fit than I am :joy: :sob: I’m so ready to collapse on the ground in 10 min but you’ll find still at the mall 2 hours later lol.

I mean my calves are more defined and stuff but that doesn’t mean I enjoy walking in this place. I spend the whole day walking around campus in ridiculous heat as is :raised_hands:

Me is think you’re swimming in a sea of tasks :rofl: Hang in there girl :sob: Hopefully ou don’t encounter no sharks lol

1 Like

@Incognito_latte

1 Like

WAIIIIIT does anyone remember when wacky had a book publishing page like wattpad??? or am i tripping because i can’t find it lol

1 Like

welp is it just me?

LMAOOOO FR FR

PFFFFT

building the stamina fr because of my mom lol. I can’t take it after i have 5 bags I’m like LESS GOO HOMMME.

1 Like

campus is actually a fitness track

2 Likes

@Incognito_latte Do you want to hear an interesting song?

1 Like

Right? But my nail broke yesterday so I had to cut them :sob: you should definitely get some if you find a pair you like, it’s so warm and comfortable in the winter!!

1 Like

I think it got taken down because of funding iirc? But don’t quote me on that!! I haven’t been here as much as I used to be lately.

1 Like

oop maybe so i was tryna log back in lol

1 Like