Thank you!

2 Likes

WITH UTMOST PLEASURE :wink:

3 Likes

My pleasure! Be sure to introduce yourself using the thread form! :wink:

4 Likes

Oh? Where can I find that?

2 Likes

It’s in the first post of the thread, the orange text is a link. Click on that, copy paste the form from Pastebin and just reply here! :smiley:

2 Likes

insomniac introductions

name: Siren

pronouns: You may call me whatever. I don’t discriminate.

likes: Drawing, writing, painting, dancing, singing (even if I sound like a goose).

dislikes: Bullying, rejection, feeling targeted

taglist: yes / no

3 Likes

There we go.

3 Likes

Great, lovely to have you Siren! I’ll add you to the taglist in a moment! :smiley:
also, sorry for the late reply, had to go for lunch

4 Likes

No worries! I love your aesthetics by the way.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Took me way too long to code :joy:

4 Likes

@Siren Also, if you’d like, you can answer the thread questions in the meantime! :smiley: Or go oevr everyone else’s, there’s loads of interesting answers there xD

4 Likes

Oh? Where may I find these questions (I do apologize. I am quite new to this site.)

3 Likes

No worries at all, they’re all over the place anyways :rofl: But these question posts have all the people in the taglist tagged. The earliest one is in this post, then you can just work your way down. There’s quite a number though!

4 Likes

Time to start my β€œhomework” then. :3

2 Likes

Good luck then! I look forward to seeing your answers! :wink:

3 Likes

ASMR! Helps with relaxation and sleep.

Yes! I particularly loop songs I just found because they really capture my soul. In fact, I have one right now I am currently looping.

3 Likes

Same here xD I’m currently looping Muse’s Supremacy, how about you? :eyes:

I’ve gotten tired of ASMR at this point lol too much of it made me sick

4 Likes

:eyes: Link it please. I have Chase Atlantic. I can link it if you want.

I understand. I just use it mainly for relaxation and using it to learn different languages.

2 Likes

Ooo. This one is tough. I used to shut down a lot, but I am getting better at it. Usually, I just put my headphones in and blast out the world. Sometimes, I may play a game, but this is how I process everything before talking about it.

3 Likes

I love both. I love to feel the sun on my skin, and rainy days give me an excuse to stay in and sleep.
But, if I had to prefer one over the other, it would be sunny days.

3 Likes