π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Oof rip :joy:

1 Like

Dang I remember what that felt like. I once sleepwalked to the balcony of our flat and just stood there in the frisky cold winters night and went back to the kitchen where I peed in the trash bin thinking I was in the toilet. :joy::joy:

All that I don’t remember doing except conjuring up imagines of what it was like after my family told me. I was weird kid, thankfully I don’t sleepwalk anymore but I do sleeptalk sometimes

4 Likes

Btw name’s Gina or just Paladin_Shay

2 Likes

:flushed: Oh dear. xD Were people…observing?!

I’ve never sleepwalked, myself. But I think I sleeptalk sometimes. Or make noises, at least. :sweat_smile:

Nice to meet you, Gina. :wave:

2 Likes

Hello! How is everyone?

1 Like

Fortunately no I’d have died of embarrassmentπŸ™ŒI’m a major prude

2 Likes

Fantabulous and you dearie

1 Like

Oh whew, thank goodness. I’m the same haha.

2 Likes

I’m good! Just about to enter my next class

2 Likes

Hello Gina, and welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello! :smiley: I’m doing well, yourself?

2 Likes

I’m bored rn

1 Like

:joy: I can relate! If you’re not busy with school/hw or the sort, here’s a little something that should help! :wink:

or we can just chat, though my replies may be a bit late since it’s raining heavily rn

2 Likes

I’m in class rn, but it’s 6 minutes before lunch lmao, so yeah… anything interesting going on?

1 Like

:rofl: I seeeee xD Not on my end really, it’s the 20th for me, and it’s my bro’s birthday so I went to wish him at 12am only to find him sleeping already :expressionless: Then I just continued my journey to the kitchen for some cheese noodles xD

1 Like

this is so addictive I-

:joy: Yes, it is xD Found it during school while I was very bored!
it’s possible to create gd textures using it!

1 Like

Gee and I thought I was being silly for cringing when I see too skin exposition

2 Likes

Phew I’m glad I don’t have those anymore :sweat_smile: enjoying my gap year

1 Like

Thanks. What’s hip and happening your side

1 Like