π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Ooh, what kind of strange stories? :eyes: Also, I’m terrible at guessing people’s pronouns :joy:

4 Likes

Well…that’s not entirely true. I like winter, just not really all the holidays and stuff ahah

Ugh…so I don’t like summer vacation or the holidays…what is this :sob:

3 Likes

you … don’t like holidays? :cry:

3 Likes

Horrified Gasps

3 Likes

I kinda do, but I also don’t :sob:

1 Like

Lemme guess; you like 'em because you get a break from school, but you don’t like 'em because you get bored pretty quick?

3 Likes

PRECISELY

I like to hear about disasterous productions of movies and stuff.

2 Likes

I knowww :sob: I like fall time of year, though!

3 Likes

:rofl: Okay, understandable and that used to be one of my pastimes xD

4 Likes

Mmm…nope xD

I don’t like them because I get a break from school, because I feel like there’s more pressure for me to be interactive then, haha. I like them because they’re cold and beautiful :grin:

I’m confusing and have weird opinions, sorry >.>

3 Likes

I heard that we like the seasons depending on which month we’re born in, I was born in September I know that’s not the case >.>

5 Likes

xD Oh okay, don’t get you there since I’m in a residential, so I have to interact with people 24/7 and being off from school allows me to succumb to the silence of a world without my schoolmates :joy:

4 Likes

I was born in May :upside_down_face:
I like September >.>

4 Likes

September is nice, but I like December, January and February better:)

4 Likes

Ah, for me school is peaceful and silent; I do my stuff quietly and the world leaves me alone. While…when I’m off school…it doesn’t :joy:

2 Likes

Those are like my least favorite months :scream:

I like October, September, and I guess February’s okay

4 Likes

XD

2 Likes

That’s a reverse of my situation xD

2 Likes

xD

October will always be my favorite, I like the colors and Halloween and it’s just a great month :relieved:

1 Like

I don’t have a favorite month xD I’m against bias :rofl: but Halloween is a grand time of the year, especially if you have a killer costume

2 Likes