𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

I read it too quickly- but yep, it’s absolutely fine!

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

3 Likes

Hi! I was just snoopin’ and was wonderin’, what’s a fake? owo

4 Likes

They’re not real graphics to use and are mostly made for practice:) (you can also turn them into premades)

4 Likes

Ohh ok ok thank you! :3

3 Likes

@/stella_vigo [stellae] removed - it was too ugly :joy:

3 Likes

Whoa, this is so cool! I love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
though in the harsh light of day, I have decided it’s a bit meh for my taste lmao so I’ll be sprucing this up
Expect the completion before the end of the week! hopefully - due to the fact that I’m a huge procrastinator lol

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
I am so, so sorry for the delay - I just couldn’t get a direction! :frowning: The others are on the way hopefully soon.
So, here’s the first cover you gave me - it’s purely for commercial use. This was a struggle, both in terms of finding quality stock and bringing it all together, which is why I gave up on the book jacket. :rofl: I think I downloaded 50+ crown pngs for this alone. I know I barely followed your ideas but … yeah, it was tough. :sweat_smile: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooh, it looks absolutely amazing:0

Take your time with these, and feel free to go off the rails, they’re just fakes!

Just a small couple of points:

• Can the thorns in the back be more prominent? Mostly because you can barely see them
  • Can the words be also covered in blood?
  • I feel like the author name could be more spaced out, but that’s just my preference
1 Like

Thank you!

I thought the same, but it wasn’t a png, so cutting out the background was a bit messy, and very tiring. :joy: I’ll touch that up when I’m less dazed xD

Maybe … :thinking:

xD I did want to even it out, so another maybe :joy:

Thanks for helping out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem, your covers always look professional!

2 Likes

Aw, thank you so much! That means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bop

1 Like

@TheMidnightAssassin Sorry it’s taking so long - homework’s piled up and i have a pending req but I will try to get this done by the weekend

@stella_vigo I forgot about touching up “stellae” :joy: :sob: I’ll have this up by the weekend as well

3 Likes

got any fakes for me? :eyes: :joy: though it’ll take ages to come lmao

2 Likes

No worries! Go ahead and do your homework, take your time and pace yourself!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:
I’m actually stuck on that hourglass one - 3 concepts and yet none of them is turning out nice :cry:

2 Likes

do you mind if its a bit grotesque or nah?