π™˜π™‘π™€π™¨π™šπ™™

do you mind if its a bit grotesque or nah?

I’m good with anything and everything xD

1 Like

Book Jacket

Title: I Used to Be Beautiful

Genre: Thriller/Horror and a bit of romance.

Subtitle: Found but never gone.

Author’s name: Peli Gatica

Color scheme: Grey, black, white and red, maybe some blues.

Summary: She was the most gorgeous girl in school, possibly even the city. That was until she was found laying dead upon the streets of Manhattan. Free of life, now she roams through shadows in her blood-stained nightgown, adamant on finding her killer.

(You could also use ^ as the blurb on the back, or if you want something lengthier maybe just use the lorem ipsum generator thing)

Ideas and inspo pics: A girl in a white gown, half her face normal and pretty, the other half grotesque, bloody and marred, maybe add some city behind her.

Thank you so much! I’ll try this out once I’ve completed the other fakes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oki! Take your time~

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
After a bajillion concepts - I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS COVER!!! :joy: Rewatching Supernatural seemed to have help xD I actually love how it turned out but feedback is always welcome! :wink: Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, that looks super awesome:0

All I can say is the β€˜H’ is kinda hard to see but I can read it just fine, maybe the back ground could be a little lighter since it’s kinda dark + more texture? And that’s basically it, the cover looks so good!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah yes, I’m contemplating swapping the text out for something a bit thicker

Doable - I’ll play around with it

Thank you again, for both the comments and feedback! :heart_eyes: Your fakes are really pushing my limits (in a good way) :joy:

2 Likes

No problem! I’m happy to help:3

1 Like

WHOW>3 I made the same fake, and yours looks a million times better than my half-assed attempt!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But seriously, yours is great, half-assery and all! :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

OFC!

AH thank you!

1 Like

don’t mention it! :smiley:

2 Likes

also, what font is that?

1 Like

Ah - it’s Enchants I believe. @/CoffeeByNight linked it in the multimedia thread it’s a paid font, if you want

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

you’re welcome!Β :)

2 Likes

@stella_vigo (EDITED) DELIVERY!

stellaev2prev

NOTES

This is the end result - I like this one much better than the previous one :joy: might be because of the background though. This has a total of two/three posts - topic post above, a table of contents and/or an updates post. The last two can be merged together in another slider if needed or removed otherwise. Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoa, that is so cool! :heart_eyes: I like it a lot.

1 Like

Yayyy! :partying_face: Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes