Tricks & Trinkets

A small shop on the brink of death. Few people dare to enter. Even fewer buy something. A special currency called shinies is required but the shopkeeper sometimes will accept souls instead. No returns or exchanges.

browse the wares
  • an old key - 2 shinies
  • ripped page - 1 shiny
  • water bucket - 1 shiny
17 Likes

There’s no one here… yet.

There’s nothing quite like a warm piece of bread to start your day. Anyways, it’s been a while since we got our last shipment. I… wonder if the recent magical disturbances are related. I’ll have to ask my mentor when they’re not busy.

6 Likes

Magical disturbances? Luca… is that what you’ve been busy working on lately?

4 Likes

How… how did you get here?

5 Likes

I saw you at the market earlier so I decided to uh… follow you.

If you told me you took up a part time job, I would’ve understood.

4 Likes

You wouldn’t understand. Things are… getting worse. Everywhere. I have to help in whatever way I can.

5 Likes

If you needed money, you could’ve just asked me you know. For a second, I thought you were avoiding me because you hated me.

4 Likes

I can’t just take your money. Besides, it goes deeper than that. What? I don’t hate you. Has your mentor been filling your head with lies again?

5 Likes

Psh… no… maybe.

4 Likes

What has she been saying now?

5 Likes

She said that you may be doing shady things with your mentor…

4 Likes

Of course she did… Are you here because of her again? Did she tell you to find me?

5 Likes

No… I just miss hanging out with you…

4 Likes

So… you don’t want to get me in trouble then?

5 Likes

Luca. I’m the one that usually causes the trouble. You’re the one that forces me to keep my head on. You’re the good student, remember?

4 Likes

Okay. Thank you.

5 Likes

Now that we made up… let me have some of your bread. I’m starving.

4 Likes

Okay, but you owe me. :baguette_bread:

5 Likes

Actually, I know this really great place nearby that sells really great hummingbird juice. You in?

3 Likes